Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Ok so I read most of the messages starting from 1 and tried to run the RTDman exe. I could successfully backfill data from nest to AB, but could not get live charts on AB. Just a few ticks and it stopped. I could successfully backfill data upto 08.12.2014, however just managed to get a few live 1 min candles on 09.12.2014 and that too after few minutes gap.
Experts pl have a look at the attached image and advice what could have gone wrong.
And thanks a lot to Josh1, TB and others for offering this great utility for free to all of us.
Live charts once started successfully do not stop unless there is network problem. Nobody can help you until you give your setup. I have uploaded RTDMan tutorial. Read all help files and do your setup.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks a ton Josh1.
My problem seems to be similar to that of indrag91.
But Im unable to extract the meaning of
"Open Developer -- Visual basic. Find these lines in Module1"
Could u elaborate please.

doonbulls

josh1

Thanks a ton Josh1.
My problem seems to be similar to that of indrag91.
But Im unable to extract the meaning of
"Open Developer -- Visual basic. Find these lines in Module1"
Could u elaborate please.

doonbulls
That is related to programming in excel VBA. You have to open the code.

That is related to programming in excel VBA. You have to open the code.
Thanks for helping.
I am also getting the same problem. i.e. amibroker is not refreshing automatically. I will have to manually refresh Amibroker.
I am using amibroker 5.5. Operating system window 7.
I want to know the name of the file to edit in VBA? :)
Once again thanks for helping us.

Last edited:

josh1

Thanks for helping.
I am also getting the same problem. i.e. amibroker is not refreshing automatically. I will have to manually refresh Amibroker.
I am using amibroker 5.5. Operating system window 7.
I want to know the name of the file to edit in VBA? :)
Once again thanks for helping us.
RTTiger.xlsm

Good Morning Josh,

in my excel sheets ( RTGOOGLE and RTNOW ) start buttons not working, uninstalled and installed msoffice 2007, also downloaded fresh copy from your sighnature, but not working please help

Last edited:

Dear Josh1.
Sorry to bother u once again.

Im almost there. Im getting live feed tick by tick. But its not moving by itself. I have to hit right key everytime to keep it going. In other words its not auto refreshing by itself.

Im pulling data from nest. and there is no connectivity issue as i can see charts moving in nest trader.

Any solution please.
doonbulls

BTW, rtd and backfill folders r in D drive. So is Amibroker and Nest programme files. OS is windows 7 32 bit and is on D drive.

doonbulls

If I keep back key or forward key pressed then ticks keep on moving by itself i.e. it looks as if chart is auto refreshing. However the moment I release forward/backward keys ticks stop moving.

doonbulls

Status
Not open for further replies.