Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

gambler

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi TracerBullet,

Do we need to type all script name manually in NestRTD settings file. Whats the procedure to change symbol or add new symbol?

Isn't it possible to automate backfilling process without copy and paste data to Data Table?

Trying to do settings with NOW. Will check it during market hours.

Thanks!

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

No. It did not work with NOW. I have extracted IDL for NOW.
Will it work if IDL for Nest is replaced by IDL for NOW and compiled?

BTW. Did you notice that the IDL exposes interface IPlusapi : IDispatch..? It is possible to place/modify/cancel/get status of orders with it.

Last edited:

josh1

unable to install in win 7.

error log- Could not create folder - R:/rtd/ Error-3.
Do you have R drive? If not give some other drive there.

ram2010

Zero configuration with blazing speed. Thanks a ton.

But still some queries?

I need trading symbol name instead of nifty_f1, since data table contains trading symbol name.

Res Sir,

I have sharekhan TT and want to fatch data to amibroker but as we have power problem so can we backfill it by data got from TT tick as we did it in Manshirt software....

I mainly trade in NCDEX and no backfill available for it online so dependent on sharekhan TT tick data

josh1

Res Sir,

I have sharekhan TT and want to fatch data to amibroker but as we have power problem so can we backfill it by data got from TT tick as we did it in Manshirt software....

I mainly trade in NCDEX and no backfill available for it online so dependent on sharekhan TT tick data
Yes .. Read Setup Instructions

josh1

I need trading symbol name instead of nifty_f1, since data table contains trading symbol name.
Replace nifty_f1 with trading symbol in settings.ini

josh1

@TracerBullet,

// TODO
// 1. Nest RTD Server stops updating (in Excel too) Nifty Index after restarting Feeder few times.
Could not understand this.
// 2. Nest sometimes starts giving 30 max scrip error - Maybe caused by disconnects?
This is from Broker's end. Zerodha increased my limit to 100 scrips.
Even after that, you may get this error. Say, you have 10 scrips in your client and Nest gives max scrip error. That is bug in Nest Trader.
Solution is to close RTD client, delete all market watches, and recreate them. Thereafter start RTD Client

// No import when db changed? - Maybe AB settings
Could not understand this.

VWAP Backfill is not working. It does backfill but reverts to original and AmiBroker closes. Probably, object(Amibroker) is getting released or being taken over by another thread before saving database.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.