Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

So its confirmed that ZT is not the best here in terms of data feed. Check this link. He uses NOW terminal and transfers data from that to Ami but charts look much more clear to me in this when compared to mine (from google).
Abhi, this is in response to your email about comparing NOW with Nest datafeed. Besides what I wrote to you, the evidence does not indicate any significant difference. In the 10 minute capture shown in the image below, there is no difference. Capture was done at 0.5 sec intervals on two symbols ( one of them your favourite :) ). Bothe terminals were running on the same machine side by side.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

It does overwrite.

It happens when for the same second we get multiple transactions, we pick up bar in middle of these transactions, and no transaction happens after this second and we pick up bar again.

I have seen this in excel too i think.

Fixed + seperated links.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fbm88e1x388i9jc/NestRTD.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2os1ojkhemzip5/ABBackFill.zip
Is it possible to accumulate transactions in an array instead of picking bars?
As for multiple transactions per second, we have to add our own milliseconds stamp

rvlv

Hi josh1

Thanks for reply to query.I face similar problem. my pc switches off as my UPS has Only 15 min backup time.

Later on the live data as well as backfill dont occur.

any suggestions please!
thanks

I install RTNEST and setup things-it works fine.back fill works but with a different symbol-if I import data with LT symbol, back fill occurs with LT-EQ symbol.

Then I have a powerfailure at 1230 hrs.
after that I start the start data, but no data gets downloaded from nesttrader. i see prices change in excel sheet but no import of data into Amibroker.
I try to backfill but it fails too.
Does your PC switch off on power failure?
two problems
1 how can get the data from the point it stopped earlier/
Use the HS sheet or HSBackfil to backfil. Procedure is given in the Setup instructions.
2 how can i get just one symbol and not two?
If my live data symbol is LT, BACKFILL OCCURS WIH LT-EQ.
Facility to remove -EQ is given in in "Back" Sheet. Use it.

If I change BY REMOVING THE -EQ THING, live data comes with LT-EQ and backfill occurs with LT
That will never happen. For Equity, data always comes with -EQ suffix. We remove -EQ in Nest Sheet with help of formula and also in Back sheet.

CAN AN EXPERIENCED PERSON HELP.
PLEASE!

Hi Josh1,

Thank you for this amazing tool. Though I have been using the excel for sometime, I today used it with the 'RAMDisk' for the first time and the chart updation is really fast and smooth. Best wishes for your future endeavours. :thumb:

TracerBullet

Is it possible to accumulate transactions in an array instead of picking bars?
As for multiple transactions per second, we have to add our own milliseconds stamp
1. I didnt understand. Why do you need them in an array. There can 2+ per second. Once i release source you can branch and modify it if needed.

2. I fixed it by just checking for LTT and delaying bar. Works good.
We can also try to send TICK data to Amibroker ( it has something for this in format file. i could not get it to work woth excel so i didnt use it)
But i dont need it. 1 update per second is good enough.

Overall i m quite happy with it and can dare to use it once i start trading.
The extremes are now almost same as ZT.

I also got the update event fixed now. ( COM is a nightmare in C++)
So extremes should match. CPU usage will crash even more without polling.

But its not tested well and i did lots of changes after market close.
Will release it along with source in github later.

josh1

Once i release source you can branch and modify it if needed.

But its not tested well and i did lots of changes after market close.
Will release it along with source in github later.
Ok. I shall wait for your release. Can you release one for NSENOW also?
Server name is Now.ScripRTD. these are details.
Name of $Object is: IScripRTD
Description string of the Object is: IScripRTD Interface
The ProgID of the Object NOW.ScripRTD.1
CLSID of the object's coclass {A04A3240-D051-4B4C-B004-CA92151F11E5}
IID of the object's interface {EC0E6191-DB51-11D3-8F3E-00C04F3651B8}

TracerBullet

Ok. I shall wait for your release. Can you release one for NSENOW also?
Server name is Now.ScripRTD. these are details.
Name of $Object is: IScripRTD
Description string of the Object is: IScripRTD Interface
The ProgID of the Object NOW.ScripRTD.1
CLSID of the object's coclass {A04A3240-D051-4B4C-B004-CA92151F11E5}
IID of the object's interface {EC0E6191-DB51-11D3-8F3E-00C04F3651B8}
Try to set prog id in settings.ini and check if it works
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD

If it does not work, maybe IDL is different
i took idl from NestTrader.exe using OLE/COM Object Viewer

IDL gets compiled into a header file that makes it easier to use the interface.
The interface for Nest is also IScripRTD so hopefully they are same.

josh1

Hi josh1

Thanks for reply to query.I face similar problem. my pc switches off as my UPS has Only 15 min backup time.

Later on the live data as well as backfill dont occur.

any suggestions please!
thanks
How do they occur the first time in the morning..? With the information you provided, I can think of only one solution.-
Buy a Laptop that gives battery time of 4-6 hours :p

ram2010

unable to install in win 7.

error log- Could not create folder - R:/rtd/ Error-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.