Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

No words to speak but really gr8 utility.is that possible to convert mt4 data from dde file to amibroker (means mt4 -> dde excel ->amibroker). In mt4 dde sample file is given that is like snap to excel. But from there How to go ahead requesting you to look after if you think comfortable this will help all TJ memeber using amibroker to get forex/nymex crude data for research.Hope as you made lots of utility so this is not difficult for you. requesting you as dont know visula basic programming.Kindly look after. Great Job.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh,

Have been using your wonderful excel utility for quite some time. Thank you for the same. Find every thing fine but the volume part. In earlier post a member also had mentioned this but there was no solution provided.

If you look at the daily chart, volume in the chart should be equal to Total traded quantity. but i find almost one third of the volume does not get updated. If you have volume indicator in the chart, my observation is that the volume at some points decreases where as it should never decrease even if there is no trade happening. Please let us know how to rectify this. Or is there any setting i am missing. Kindly support to over come this issue.

Thanks in advance

shri_r3

Hi Josh ji,

Using your utility from past few months. Great utility .
Is there any method to turn of alert sound when doing backfill. Everytime I copy
data from nest to nowbackfil and click on backfill button it pops up with mg along with alert ding sound. How can I stop that pop message alert sound.

Really grateful for giving such a great utility. I am still a fresher trader ,still learning , greatly improved understanding and reading charts in realtime without having to subscribe to expensive datafeeds as my account still in redzone :)

Thank you.

josh1

Hi Josh & everybody,
I am getting backfill of NSE cash market RT data from Google through DataDownloader .(format:-ddMMyyyy,HH:mm:ss|O,H,L,C,Volume)This backfills RT data upto 15 days for the selected stocks. I want to accumulate the data progressively on a daily basis for a list of selected scrips.For example First day dowload 15 days data.Next day download 1 day data for the same stocks & then add this to the previous day to get 16 days data and so on.

I am doing it manually for a few stocks.Can anyone help to automate this process through a macro or some other code.

cheers

pkj
Hi Abhi thanks for replying.If know how to do it pls. tell me.I'll be grateful.
I get the data in csv or txt format.I download 100 symbols each of whose data is in a separate folder.Next day's download discards the earliest day's data & adds the most recent day's.
thanks & cheers
pkj
pkjee,

Read Amibroker Users Guide, how to import with Import Wizard.
Start Amibroker -- ImportWizard -- Open any one symbol file downloaded from DataDownloader. -- Import it -- Give the column names as you see in the file -- in the last step of import, before "finish" save you Custom import format as "Google Import" -- Thereafter, Finish.

If your file is imported successfully, use Import ASCII from File Menu of Ami. Select all the remaining files by Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click. In the "Files of Type" option, Select "Google Import" that you created. -- Click Open. All files will be imported in one go.

For more info, read Setup Instructions -- Backfill with Data Downloader.

josh1

Hi Josh,

Have been using your wonderful excel utility for quite some time. Thank you for the same. Find every thing fine but the volume part. In earlier post a member also had mentioned this but there was no solution provided.

If you look at the daily chart, volume in the chart should be equal to Total traded quantity. but i find almost one third of the volume does not get updated. If you have volume indicator in the chart, my observation is that the volume at some points decreases where as it should never decrease even if there is no trade happening. Please let us know how to rectify this. Or is there any setting i am missing. Kindly support to over come this issue.

Thanks in advance
Agnee,
Which utility are you using? Are you using latest version? Please read Post# 3 of this thread before asking for support.

josh1

No words to speak but really gr8 utility.is that possible to convert mt4 data from dde file to amibroker (means mt4 -> dde excel ->amibroker). In mt4 dde sample file is given that is like snap to excel. But from there How to go ahead requesting you to look after if you think comfortable this will help all TJ memeber using amibroker to get forex/nymex crude data for research.Hope as you made lots of utility so this is not difficult for you. requesting you as dont know visula basic programming.Kindly look after. Great Job.
I assume you have used the utility, but which one?
I am not using DDE technique as it is cumbersome and discarded by Microsoft.

Fetching in Ami is possibleonly if MT4 can give real time prices in Excel.

rvlv

hi friends
I am trying to use RTNEST to import data from nesttrader.
it works fine.
when i back fill, i get symbol with extra -eq.
the result is I have two symbols
one LT and another LT-EQ
How to get only one symbol?
in the excel file, -EQ to be kept or removed?

please guide me how to adjust the symbol to have only one while importing ive data or while backfilling.
what is advisable?

thanks
regards

josh1

hi

my question remain unanswered.
my request remain unresolved. :(
These utilities work with apps mentioned in the header of this thread only.

TracerBullet

Hello josh1

Because we only take data every second at min, there can be RTD updates that are missed. So the chart does not tally exactly as zerodha's chart

I tried to search for an event that we can use to update Amibroker on every RTD update.

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
Application.EnableEvents = False
Timer
Application.EnableEvents = True
End Sub

I put this in RTD Sheet + set the excel throtte variable to 0 and removed the recursive call in Timer.

Excel works ok. I think every RTD update is processed by excel.

But two problems
1. Now we can have more than 1 record for every second but update time resolution is 1 second. I dont know how Amibroker processes this. It looks like it might just overwrite the old price which is bad. Volume also will get messed up then.

So i tried to use $TICKMODE 1 but i couldnt make it work. Amibroker started updating bars very slowly - maybe 3-4 times a minute

2. Every time i close excel, ZT crashes. RTD server of ZT is very buggy.

What do you think? Anyway you know to fix these 2?
Fow now i am reverting to original with throttle removed.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.