Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

Guys,

I have read this entire forum, I couldn't resist myself from pointing out that user fxgoods is associated with firstchart or firstcharting whatever. Time to time he keeps on giving demo account information from his company and then suddently at one point he disables the demo, so user get tempted to buy the service. At one point in one thread one user said that from MT5 his session got disconnected from 5 to 8 for 3 hours, then if you see the following threads, this guy fxgoods immediately offers help and ask for user id or email id so that he can look into his server for any open session, he says I dont see any disconnected session. In all the post he was only marketing for firstcharting thing only.

Please STOP marketing of your products here and only post if you are seeking free or providing free data or software or help.

Guys,

I have read this entire forum, I couldn't resist myself from pointing out that user fxgoods is associated with firstchart or firstcharting whatever. Time to time he keeps on giving demo account information from his company and then suddently at one point he disables the demo, so user get tempted to buy the service. At one point in one thread one user said that from MT5 his session got disconnected from 5 to 8 for 3 hours, then if you see the following threads, this guy fxgoods immediately offers help and ask for user id or email id so that he can look into his server for any open session, he says I dont see any disconnected session. In all the post he was only marketing for firstcharting thing only.

Please STOP marketing of your products here and only post if you are seeking free or providing free data or software or help.
What is wrong in giving out demo data for free for a limited period? Some can at least try out their systems/methods before subscribing to paid service.

Did you consider possibility of fxgood buying data from firstcharting and routing it to others through his own server? Because in one of the post he says that he would like to have his own data server and forex brokerage.

What is wrong in giving out demo data for free for a limited period? Some can at least try out their systems/methods before subscribing to paid service.

Did you consider possibility of fxgood buying data from firstcharting and routing it to others through his own server? Because in one of the post he says that he would like to have his own data server and forex brokerage.
Ok I did not know that you are also associated with firstchart or something alongwith fxgood. Sorry boss, I did not want to get your name revealed at this stage!