@@@ FREE!!! Make Rs. 5000/- daily in Forex Trading @@@

Hi Guys,

After many months, just a bump to see if anyone has got any fresh perspective / feedback / experience to share on the topic of this thread.

Appreciate all the guys for their valuable inputs & feedbacks so far.

Thanks.

4xpipcounter

Msddigue, let me just shoot straight about your original query. I just now spotted your thread. I can also tell you are a newbie.

My thing is never buy a seminar or DVD set from anyone. If they knew how to trade, they would not be selling you their paraphernalia. As an example, I'm an excellent trader. I will never try and sell you anything, because I make my money trading.
Got some common sense. It is possible to make 5K per day trading. Ask yourself this. Why would you have the need to sell anyone anything if you were actually making that kind of money?

If you want to make money in this business, then take time to learn a proper method to trade by. That takes work and effort, and many people don't like the sounds of that. This is also why you have so many people selling EA's. Give me a break! If there was some way to hook some automated gadget to the computer ad make money we'd all be doing it.

Finally, let me respectfully disagree with one of the posters on this site. You do not need a knowledge of the world economy. The only thing I use are my charts to make trading decisions. I'm in a brilliant short right now on the GBP/AUD that I caught right at the peak, but do you think I could care less on what is going on in Australia or UK? Nothing doing! It was time to go short (Make a long story short--no pun intended.), so short I went.

Visit my thread on this site at "Some of my forecasts". I unabashedly post my forecasts from strictly a technical point of view. You might gain some ideas. Someone mentioned Baby Pips. That's also a good one. Action Forex is, IMO, the very best site, and they have lots of free material. James Saetelle at FXCM is excellent.

Hi Guys,

After many months, just a bump to see if anyone has got any fresh perspective / feedback / experience to share on the topic of this thread.

Appreciate all the guys for their valuable inputs & feedbacks so far.

Thanks.

P

preetksgill

Apun dekhta hai ke kaun kya thok rela hai, jab hedge fund, ya sovereign bank, ya akhha country buy karta hai, toh apun bhi pushpak pe pair dhar leta hai.

I got direct access to order books of central banks and sovereign funds, so I know the trend before it begins.

Kya hai, ke apun ko divorced chokri pasand nahin, apun fresh piece ke peeche dorta hai. Apun trend se pehle entry marta hai.

Monday eurusd ka selling trend tha chart pe, apun dekha, BIS, ACB aur china euro buy order dala, toh apun bhi apna long wa dal diya. Agle din Tuesday ko apun 200+ pip utha liya.

Fresh piece ka koi muqabla nahin :D

P

preetksgill

Ab jaise tusday ko 1.3450 ke upar India ka RBI , euro selling karat rahi. ab jab hamko itn detail mein market ka info hai, toh sasura ka hoga.

RBI ka karat hai, kaunsa central bank ka karat hai, yeh forex market ka movement decide karat rahi, tharo chartwa nahin.

gbp ka rate hike ka news market mein chalat rahi, sasura aisa khada hua, jaisan buddhey ne ghodi dekh lee.

It is a fact to have plenty of forex trading brokers in the market today but I can say, only few are good brokers that you can rely on because it is where you find easier navigation and trading. Just what I did, better look for reviews to know the feedbacks of people using different brokers. In that way, you would have ideas what is the best forex for you.