Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarnath

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Hi all,

The dollar index USDX is now trading at 85 area with critical resistance now seen at 85.35 which likely to break upside (stronger dollar) 85.65 is likely on my system and only break below 84.45 i prefer to long bullion metals now just square off long positions and trail stp some swing trades ;)

Be cautious if have short term long position on gold, charts and other updates later. GLGT to all
I hope every one well realised this early warning ;) GLGT

A

amarnath

Hi all,

My general market outlook and swing direction i prefer to trade intraday and i realise more profits from intraday this swing out is for general purpose to assist decision making process of self trading clients and no way related to intraday calls performance . Good lucks Good trading to all :)

A

amarnath

Short technicals points south in gold

Look to sell @ 655.40 < > 657 stop 671.50 T 614 1st T 2 580

A

amarnath

Short term technicals points south in gold

A

amarnath

Short term technicals points south in gold

Maintain mildly agressive negative bias and swing confirmation looks clearly negative now ;)

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Maintain short bias on bullion metals and add further short on break of 643 $ and 12.81 $ on silver towards swing trgts and maintain strict stp as well . Good lucks Good trading to all

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Maintain short bias on bullion metals and add further short on break of 643 $ and 12.81 $ on silver towards swing trgts and maintain strict stp as well . Good lucks Good trading to all
Hi all,

Exit 50% of short in silver and trail rest of gold and silver to cost and maintain till swing exit trgts met . GLGT to all

Eak

how do i get involve?

Hi all,

I am planning to offer free advisory on Gold , Silver and crudeoil . I will update real time calls on Yahoo messanger and i will update outlook for log keeping on a blog or site which i tell you later when i am prepared .

I will update calls from Spot / comex market signals using my Mechnical Trading system but i will try to update signals in MCX mode i.e Rupees . I dont have any charting system for agri commodities hence no outlook on commodities can be made . i also have signals on forex majors and few crosses which i cant update too frequently as regular calls.

My signal in general is based on :

1. Observing over all market sentiment rather than looking importance to daily economic announcments which is quite not easy for traders to track up on and to guess its real effects .

2. Mech set up :

Time frame : 5 min , 30 min and 4 hr with custom Indicators and system along classical study using fibs extension , Andrew pit forks and Trendlines along some discertionary aspect . So my over all style will be quasi discertionary type

3. Intraday calls :

In general will be price following nature rather than projected /forecasted type with risk reward ratio 1 : 2 or 3 depends on volatility factor

Swing calls :

From forecasted range for given instruments were RR ratio 1:3-7

Percentage of winning : 60 to 65 % any thing higher is much rewarding why bother now :)

I will set a yahoo messanger today and create a id for this purpose and let you know all.

I dont offer free signals any more beacuse of time factors and lot of spammers

Status
Not open for further replies.