Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarnath

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

I heard in one seminar that small lots of gold & silver are going to be launched very soon in commidity market. Presently I am working in nifty F & O only. I would like to study about technical side of gold market. Where can I get data and technical charts for the same. It is claimed that the volumes in commidity market will be much more than stock market.
I am looking forward to learn about this market.
Thanks in advance.
Mfire.

Mini lots or contracts are already there on gold silver on mcx i am not sure are you talking about mini gold silver on ncdex ? which was only launched bit recently. I am not sure of stocks mkt leverages but commodity yes its leveraged much more than stocks ?

HI AMARNATH,

How about posting your trades in chatroom of forum and volunteers offering to answer general queries of visitors during trading hours.

It seems best solution to address problem of time factor & focus.It will be a befitting reply to uncalled for criticism of your unselfish gesture.

Bharat
FREE SIGNALS ARE NO MORE OFFERED BCOZ OF TIME FACTORS TO FOCUS . GOOD LUCKS AND GOOD TRADING TO ALL

Gold and silver ( Signals And brokerage MCX )

A

amarnath

HI AMARNATH,

How about posting your trades in chatroom of forum and volunteers offering to answer general queries of visitors during trading hours.

It seems best solution to address problem of time factor & focus.It will be a befitting reply to uncalled for criticism of your unselfish gesture.

Bharat

Dear Bharat,

As i work for a brokerage now i cant offer free tips in a public chat room for free. GLGT to all

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Good looks strongly bullish and expected to have critical resistance at 640 < > 651 zone and only below 606 again it loose its medium term bull momentum :)

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Good looks strongly bullish and expected to have critical resistance at 640 < > 651 zone and only below 606 again it loose its medium term bull momentum :)
Trailed the swing long entries to cost and keep running profit

Re: Free Information on Commodities

Hey Guys, I have been trding in Comm. for couple of yrs now. For the benefit of members of this forum, I can share the info I get from various sources with all of you.

As a disclosure, I am myself a Certified Technical Analyst, but don't give calls to any one and also hold membership at MCX now.

Ne1 can get in touch with me at yahoo msgr [email protected] . (Most of the info I get is on yahoo msgr) Absolutely free information with no guarantees, only for educational purposes for members of this forum. No one is to trade on the info I give, it is only for edu purposes , as the info might be delayed.

All of new/ semi experienced guys will come to know how the US data is released, how it is interpreted, how fast it impacts the markets, and how the prices swing to US data.

rgrds,

A

amarnath

Hi all,

The dollar index USDX is now trading at 85 area with critical resistance now seen at 85.35 which likely to break upside (stronger dollar) 85.65 is likely on my system and only break below 84.45 i prefer to long bullion metals now just square off long positions and trail stp some swing trades ;)

Be cautious if have short term long position on gold, charts and other updates later. GLGT to all

thanks amarnath for that update...i feel the market would jus move from 660 dollars per ounce upto 670$ until the next fedral reserve news or european data...as the march is sure to have a rise due to a confirm increase in the next month interest rate in eurozone(confirmed lastly by trichet), the gold will surely move up as inflation would creep up too.

Bernanke will also rise his rates as it has been kept under a critical watch in the past and not changed for long.

But tech is against the reports then no big change expected. A sideways market would prevail till it settles on one side.

enlighten me if im wrong
thnx
regards

Dear Amarnath,

Can u pls tell me from where, I can get the 3/4 month's Historical data, ( Open, High, Low, Close) for Gold & Silver. whether it is free or paid. And if paid the how much ? Please reply & help.

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste

Status
Not open for further replies.