Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarnath

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Gold looks beautifully bullish and unless close below atleast 620 dont short for medium term bias ;)

Attachments

A

amarnath

Expected thing is going on ;) see some little resist at 14.10<>30 area ;)
Tested the expected resistance ;) wat next :p book some 70% profit now and trial at 13.78 and sleep well. Good lucks Good trading to all

mfire

Tested the expected resistance ;) wat next :p book some 70% profit now and trial at 13.78 and sleep well. Good lucks Good trading to all
I heard in one seminar that small lots of gold & silver are going to be launched very soon in commidity market. Presently I am working in nifty F & O only. I would like to study about technical side of gold market. Where can I get data and technical charts for the same. It is claimed that the volumes in commidity market will be much more than stock market.
I am looking forward to learn about this market.
Thanks in advance.
Mfire.

hi amarnath,

I am a new person to this forum and i am having 5yrs experience in forex and spot gold mkts. If the person who wants to give free signals in any forum,
all of them first of all see his signals and how he will prove his experience in mkt. So please encourage him dont say your unwanted talking about his experience.Best of luck Mr. Amarnath

Status
Not open for further replies.