Forms that I need to direct investment in Mutual FUnds

visit the website of the MF you want to invest in, choose the option and fill the respective form online and thats it. Keep ready with you, your PAN no. and bank details.
For lumpsum, you have to fill in a common application form and a KYC form if your KYC is not updated. Apart from this you need to also fill in a FATCA form for individuals if you are a resident or non individual if you are not a resident.

If your KYC is not updated then you need to also attach self attested copies of your residence proof and PAN card copy.

For SIP you need a common application form along with SIP form.

for further information visit our website Financial planner mumbai

Similar threads