Forex MegaDroid

I was pleased to discover that MegaDroid fully recovered my account with ATCBrokers.com from the losing trade it took and moved on with profitable trades: http://apatc50.mt4stats.com/ . Weird enough, none of these trades took place on my FXCBS account, so I am now thinking of getting rid of it and keeping only the ATCBrokers one.

Hi pipbuster
The report is from live or demo? And how much time in a 24hr, you trade with this MD.

sikandar
These are real accounts. The robot does all the trading on its own, I do not interfere with it in any way. I simply launched it a while back and now watch its performance.

Hi,

With Megadroid, I made a few profitable trades each ranging between $10 to $15. More are on $10 side.

BUT LAST WEEK....
Megadroid made two losing trades -$63 & -45.80 and thus I lost allmost all the profits made till that day.

Small winning trades and big losing trades- is the summary for Megadroid and the same is also true for FAPTurbo.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!

Hi,

With Megadroid, I made a few profitable trades each ranging between $10 to $15. More are on $10 side.

BUT LAST WEEK....
Megadroid made two losing trades -$63 & -45.80 and thus I lost allmost all the profits made till that day.

Small winning trades and big losing trades- is the summary for Megadroid and the same is also true for FAPTurbo.

BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
Did you try contacting their customer support? What did they have to say about it?