Forex from scratch --a helping hand from pipshower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pip

Totally endorse your views.

Any luck on reading the order flow?
Hello Vicky,
About order flow ,
let me explain what my view is on it..
Order flow trading is best why? because thats what moves the price...
But do we have access to that data of orders or all orderbooks?
Heck no..

So cant we trade it...? We can..

The order flow is clearly visible on chart..S&R are zones of supply and demand and thats where the orderflow is..
If you want to trade stress free you can clearly go to weekly, monthly charts plot those levels of Supply and demand and trade of them and be successful because thats what actual orderfow trading is atleast for me as a retail trader..

Actually once you have a better understandind of supply and demand you can trade any timeframe for profits..

Thats what i can tell you abt orderflow trading in my own perspective..
Opinions may differ but this is what makes my bread and butter!:)

Regards
Pipshower

Hi all. I have a serious doubt on putting SL for day trading. Yesterday after analysing 1H, 4H and daily charts and after going thru an advice on babypips (for bpu/usd and eur/usd), i was sure pbu/usd will go up n eur/usd will nose dive. When i started trading at 6 in the mng, i started buying pbu and selling eur (.05 lot) with SL of 50 pips. I lost 9 trades non-stop. Then i reduced the lot to .01, removed SL and started trading. When i had SL, I was down by 26 form 3000$ (Alpari demo account). After i reduced trading lot and removed Sl, by 6 in the evening i was up to 3650 from 2974. Can the seniors advice me how do i put SL, if want to day trade with few sclaping in between. Thanks in advance. Its not important what you do ... till the time you know the importance of doing it.

I am happy to say that I have learned a lot in this thread. The information posted here are very useful. Thank you to those who shared the information for free. Good job and keep it up.

hi, i am writing a report for a leading financial markets portal, the article is about fx trading in india, its history its challenges

please send me information, i can also include you in an interview form

Status
Not open for further replies.