FNO Trading

Sure. Keep posting your trades. Your trades are consoling, inspiring and giving hope. In paper trades, I do well, but in real trades invariably stop loss hits (small or big).

pasupathy

Sure. Keep posting your trades. Your trades are consoling, inspiring and giving hope. In paper trades, I do well, but in real trades invariably stop loss hits (small or big).
Sure Chandru,

Will keep posting my trades.

In paper trades and back testing everything will work as no FEAR and GREED involved.

When it comes to real trades, either of the one will be sitting on your head constantly.

You need to overcome both to be successfull.

It takes practise ... hell a lot of practise and conviction on why you are taking the trade.

If you are not 100% convinced about the trade - exit.

stoploss is part of trading. Nobody can control it and claim 100% sure shot success ( scammers do it ). Make sure you have a good RR ratio which helps manage your position effectively. You are betting your money on it.

Now enuff of my ramblings :doctor: !!

Cheers

pasupathy

A small recap on where I stand :

07 FEB - Trade 1 : Lupin Profit Rs.6500

09 FEB - Trade 2 : Drreddy Profit Rs.3400

12 FEB - Trade 3 : Mcdowell Profit Rs. 4600

- Trade 4 : Fortis Profit Rs. 3150

- Trade 5 : Century Tex Loss Rs. 1700

- Trade 6 : Rel cap Profit Rs. 4000

13 FEBRUARY - MARKETS CLOSED DUE TO MAHA SIVARATHRI

14 FEBRUARY - I had a meeting and conference with overseas investors. Was busy the whole day so couldn't watch markets

15 FEB - Trade No. 7 : Rel cap Profits Rs. 8100

Trade No. 8 : Dhfl profit Rs. 1500

16 FEB - Trade No. 9 & 10 : Fortis Profit Rs. 5400

19 FEB - Trade No.11 : Indigo Profit Rs. 4700

20 FEB - Trade No. 12 : Drreddy Loss Rs. 1000

Started my public journal from 07th Feb and as of now Profit Rs. 38,650. This is what I call as Disciplined Profit from the market.

My capital Rs. 1 lac.

All trades with MTM screenshot and Charts shared here.