FNO Trading

bunti_k23

Hi pasupathy,

I ve noticed that you re buying and selling same qty, e.g u made a trade on Dr.reddy bought 250qty and sold same. why dont u sell only 200 qty when u feel at a particular level and make a trailling SL to see more further upside. by this way u will be in profit also and in trade to see further move of market.

This is the chart of Drreddy :

SL was 8 points and no specific targets as wanted to ride the wave but markets not good so exited with good profits.

bunti_k23

This would be another e.g.....market moved after u booked ur profits.
by booking 80% of qty ur making sure that this trade would be in profit. rest 20% treat as a bonus from market as we know anything can happen. Quite a defensive strategy without getting out from the market.

Last trade for the Day :

Rel capital shorted @ 509.60 covered @ 504.25

Charts also included :

pasupathy

Hi pasupathy,

I ve noticed that you re buying and selling same qty, e.g u made a trade on Dr.reddy bought 250qty and sold same. why dont u sell only 200 qty when u feel at a particular level and make a trailling SL to see more further upside. by this way u will be in profit also and in trade to see further move of market.

Hi Bunty,

Thanks for writing back to me ...

I trade in Futures so the quantity is fixed.

If it was the case of CASH Market then what you say can be implemented.

But my capital is limited. I have put 1 lac as capital and hope to make atleast 50% returns this month ...

Read the word " HOPE ' in the above sentence.

So far so good ... Sticking to my disciplined trading and not jumping stocks.

Since my capital is limited I prefer not to trade in cash as for Fortis - I can't trade 3500 shares whereas in futures I can afford to. since the stops was only 50 paise or so I can afford to lose 1750.

THat's the whole funda ..

Waiting to grow my capital to 5 lacs from this 1 lac so that I can trade using Trailing stops instead of booking small profits and ride the trend like the case of FORTIS.

Cheers