FNO Trading

pasupathy

Friends,

Didn't want to reply to a post ... but I find nothing wrong as well ...

If I make money and share my calls/knowledge for fees to help you make money ... what's wrong ? I accept there are lot of people who cheat but its your mistake to get cheated without doing proper research whether that person is a cheat or not ..
If you give something FREE then people don't appreciate it

Anyways ... I am busy with my patterns which is giving me good money ...

I plan to teach it only to a selected few who are willing to devote some time and who are really serious ... Not to sarcastic comments or people ...

I already got lot of messages to teach it .... I haven't decided anything as of now but will surely teach it as knowledge if not shared is of no use .. and discussing it @ Traderji is wrong bcoz of rules.

Cheers

I plan to teach it only to a selected few who are willing to devote some time and who are really serious ... Not to sarcastic comments or people ...

I already got lot of messages to teach it .... I haven't decided anything as of now but will surely teach it as knowledge if not shared is of no use .. and discussing it @ Traderji is wrong bcoz of rules.

Cheers
Which rules are prohibitive ?? Hundreds of members have over the years discussed various strategies - their own or otherwise - and benefited the community. If you find any particular rule/s prohibitive, do let us know and we will look for a solution. Also, you can write to [email protected] with it, if you don't want to speak about it in the open forum.

Our rules are basically about spammers - people posting their contact details and/or advertising something. Rest all other trading related posts are welcome.

pasupathy

Which rules are prohibitive ?? Hundreds of members have over the years discussed various strategies - their own or otherwise - and benefited the community. If you find any particular rule/s prohibitive, do let us know and we will look for a solution. Also, you can write to [email protected] with it, if you don't want to speak about it in the open forum.

Our rules are basically about spammers - people posting their contact details and/or advertising something. Rest all other trading related posts are welcome.

Dear Sir,

I was not posting about the strategies... Yes I know lot of people have posted in the past ... I don't want to post the strategy in public forum as of now as it will be sugar coated and sold in the market ... ( I hope you understand as it took me a lot of hardwork to bring it to this level ).

I was mentioning about advertising one's services or contact details ... I don't intend to do so ...

Cheers