FNO Trading

Pasupathy sir
I didn't want to hearts u
But I observe in market those people have good strategy they start selling it by afl, tips, webinar etc
Those who have money try these all
But in traders there are many traders who r daily visiting to trade ji site to watch whether there is any strategy
Is posted.
If some one start posting people start following him or his strategy but after some month they get disappointed by that strategy holder
And the search continue...
Thats why I ask about ur strategy at earlier posts

Last edited by a moderator:

jagankris

Friends,

Didn't want to reply to a post ... but I find nothing wrong as well ...

If I make money and share my calls/knowledge for fees to help you make money ... what's wrong ? I accept there are lot of people who cheat but its your mistake to get cheated without doing proper research whether that person is a cheat or not ..
If you give something FREE then people don't appreciate it

Anyways ... I am busy with my patterns which is giving me good money ...

I plan to teach it only to a selected few who are willing to devote some time and who are really serious ... Not to sarcastic comments or people ...

Cheers
Your comment reminds me siruthai film Rocket Raja dialogue "Paren avan carelessla irundhuttu mobile pickpocket adichadha thirumbha kekaraan".
It is not the fault of the innocent newbie people it is fault of the fraudsters/cheaters.

But you stated you didnt wanted to kill the golden egg laying goose by sharing the strategy.

If you are planning to teach some one for fees at least make sure to take some serious responsibility than saying later it is their fault.

pasupathy

Pasupathy sir
I didn't want to hearts u
But I observe in market those people have good strategy they start selling it by afl, tips, webinar etc
Those who have money try these all
But in traders there are many traders who r daily visiting to trade ji site to watch whether there is any strategy
Is posted.
If some one start posting people start following him or his strategy but after some month they get disappointed by that strategy holder
And the search continue...
Thats why I ask about ur strategy at earlier posts
Dear c.trader,

Have you tried any strategy from traderji posted by lot of people atleast for 6 months in live market ?

Problem with people is that they keep jumping from one strategy to another and its a vicious circle and never ending process.

Even If I reveal my strategy - people will discard it after sometime .... That's the mindset ... bcoz they expect to win every trade and make 50k on every trade .... Holy Grail is not in the strategy but in the money management and discipline with which we trade...

I am not hurt by your post ... But it has unnceccesarily lead to discussions other than my journal ...

Best of Luck ...

Cheers

05 April ...

Cheers
Hi Pasupathy,

It is nice to see your chart once again,
And the chart has shown your experience and wisdom in your choice of spot for Entering the Trade (for once you didn't Short the market)
Though, your affinity for choosing a Doji to enter the trade is well known and booking the profit around 0.7% is also known.
I think, you followed the 'Pull Back principle' in a highly bull market environment!

Congrats on a successful trade.
BTW, will you help me to make a better trader by sharing your 'Indicators' with me?
(Please see that I am not asking to disclose your strategy, I want to know only the Indicators used by you).
Hope I am not trespassing.

Happy trading
Vijay

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi Pasupathy,

And the chart has shown your experience and wisdom in your choice of spot for Entering the Trade (for once you didn't Short the market)
Though, your affinity for choosing a Doji to enter the trade is well known and booking the profit around 0.7% is also known.
I think, you followed the 'Pull Back principle' in a highly bull market environment!

BTW, will you help me to make a better trader by sharing your 'Indicators' with me?
(Please see that I am not asking to disclose your strategy, I want to know only the Indicators used by you).

Happy trading
Vijay
Good observation.More than a Doji it is a small bodied candle .More like contraction before an expansion of range.

pasupathy

Hi Pasupathy,

Happy trading
Vijay

Dear Vijay,

Thanks for the compliments ..

Doji ?? I don't follow candlestick pattern ...

Do understand this clearly ... the data provided by MT4 is not accurate so is the data from Zerodha or any other broker... Not accurate means that the Doji candle which you mention may not be a doji in kite or amibroker or any other charting provider as the quality of data differs... So how will you enter based on inaccurate data ..

This is something different ........ Shhhhhh

Cheers

Dear Vijay,

Do understand this clearly ... the data provided by MT4 is not accurate so is the data from Zerodha or any other broker... Not accurate means that the Doji candle which you mention may not be a doji in kite or amibroker or any other charting provider as the quality of data differs... So how will you enter based on inaccurate data ..

Cheers
Dear Vijay,

Cheers
Alright Friend,

I am prepared to learn. Lead my path.
(I shall forget whatever I have learnt so far).

Happy Trading.
Vijay