FIRE on FACOR ALLOYS

Facor Alloy and Harig Crankshaft

Discussion of Facor Alloys was held on this board in 2005, I do hope in 2007 the investors has something to say about this script which has gone from 1.20 to 5.25. I made some profit on this counter and expect this counter to go up in October. Experts please share your info and recommendation for Facor Alloy and Haring Crankshaft

Hi,
Now it is increasing on daily basis. Whst you think. I think we should wait for a week and it we get our cost we should move out. Pls revert.

Regards,

Amit Goyal

facor alloys has posted excellent results in the june quarter . Similar performance is expected in the september quarter . Confirmation will come with results . If the trend is confirmed we may expect the share price to touch Rs.7.50 in the short term , i.e. after the results . Another good showing in the December quarter will surely take the share prices above Rs.10 /- .

Facor Group has already announced plans for capital expansion in all the group companies including facor alloys . Amount .. exactly I don't remember , but it is quite huge . I only want to point out that the group is on a growth path and we can expect a good future performance from the group , which includes facor alloys . So I am quite hopeful on facor alloys crossing Rs.10 /- in max 1 years time . That translates into a return of 100 % !!!

Prabhjeet

facor alloys has posted excellent results in the june quarter . Similar performance is expected in the september quarter . Confirmation will come with results . If the trend is confirmed we may expect the share price to touch Rs.7.50 in the short term , i.e. after the results . Another good showing in the December quarter will surely take the share prices above Rs.10 /- .

Facor Group has already announced plans for capital expansion in all the group companies including facor alloys . Amount .. exactly I don't remember , but it is quite huge . I only want to point out that the group is on a growth path and we can expect a good future performance from the group , which includes facor alloys . So I am quite hopeful on facor alloys crossing Rs.10 /- in max 1 years time . That translates into a return of 100 % !!!
Just remember these words by Benjamin Graham " GOOD FUTURE PROSPECTS OF BUSINESS FOR COMPANIES NOT ALWAYS MEAN GOOD FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR INVESTORS". All i can advice you is that stocks lke these keep on jumping up and down all their life without ever showing a trend and investors usually buy them at high price and dump them when they are crap again.
Though i sincerely hope that this stock starts going up and becomes profitable for you

Regards

Just remember these words by Benjamin Graham " GOOD FUTURE PROSPECTS OF BUSINESS FOR COMPANIES NOT ALWAYS MEAN GOOD FUTURE PROSPECTS FOR INVESTORS". All i can advice you is that stocks lke these keep on jumping up and down all their life without ever showing a trend and investors usually buy them at high price and dump them when they are crap again.
Though i sincerely hope that this stock starts going up and becomes profitable for you

Regards

Facor Alloy has been in upper limit since last 5 days and I hold substantial quantity. Hope it reaches the target of Rs.10.00.

Facor Alloy went upto Rs.21 and due to the correction in the market and its own uc for more than 3 weeks it has come back to Rs.13.15. Now is the chance to accummulate this script for long term. This i believe should be brought in small quantity since the result is also going to be declared by 29th January, 2008.:)

Facor Alloy went upto Rs.21 and due to the correction in the market and its own uc for more than 3 weeks it has come back to Rs.13.15. Now is the chance to accummulate this script for long term. This i believe should be brought in small quantity since the result is also going to be declared by 29th January, 2008.:)
I think if we watch it for few more days on LC it will be helpful..

I have invested a reasonably good amount and earned well on Facor Alloys..I wish to invest more ...when would be the right time and at what levels..I believe it may touch Rs. 8.00? Am I correct? Please advise.

Hi Mohan,

Please check my message to you.

Thakns & awaiting for your reply.

Hi Friends,

Do nothing. You are doomed on this one. Keep holding and pray the company does not disappear from the bourses. Sorry for sounding harsh, but come on folks, do some fundamental checks before investing. And stay away from penny stocks.

I did some check on the fundamentals to see if I can help you. Bad news. The balance sheet is all screwed up. Reserves and surplus are -72Cr. Debt is 45 Cr, against equity of 56Cr.Capital work in progress is 0. And Net block is 22Cr.

In simple english, the company has no moeny. It does not have any growth assets. Whatever fixed assets it has, is too little. The shareholders dont have money. I dont know what are they going to do. If it were the US, they would be forced to declare bankrupcy.

On the flip side-

If they survived on similar performance last year, maybe they will make it this yr too. Will the stock shoot up if it shot up couple of months ago? Why are the promoters holding 75% of company? Too many questions ,and only 2 yrs data. Does anyone have their latest annual report?

All in all, I suggest you get some more info on the co. Or book losses and get into other plain vanilla companies with good fundamentals and juicy Technicals.

Thanks,

Mohan