FIRE on FACOR ALLOYS

There appears to be something fishy in this script. Only 11.4 percent shares are for general public while the Promoters are holding less in comparision to Persons acting in concert. Further around 4 percent of the total shares are being held by Mutual Funds and Banks. Recent development revealed that around 9 crores equity shares (one rupee each) were alloted to Promoters including joint ventures partners against the funds provided by them to rehabilitate the company. The company has also not showing any losses. Where is the all money going.? It seems that the Company is established to tackle with the Black Money!!!!

Comments and guidance are most required and welcomed.

Adultvish

Hi
Can any one tell if one can buy this stock at this price ????

Volumes seem to be huge the past two days , any news abt this script

Thanks

Facor Alloys Result On 25th July

Facor Alloy is moving upwards due to the results on 25th July, 2007. There result for March 2007 was good and Ferro Alloy Corportion is in upper circuit. I would appreciate feedback about these two scripts since I have these in my portfolio for a long time.

Experienced boarders please give your reply whether I should hold it or sell it.

Yes, there was a block deal. We can only wait and watch as I have seen that entities which are not known do circular trading just to increase the price as it has happened today and naturally the price is taken from there to a higher level.

There is no stopping Facor Alloy - It has started its northward journey

We have discussed concerning Facor Alloy about whether it is a penny stock and is it worth investing or not but experience after a long time has borne fruit and I have profited from this stock very much and now I am sure that this stock is going to go up to Rs.14 where it was before.

Experienced boarders please give your comments whether for it or against it.

Facor Alloy is moving upwards due to the results on 25th July, 2007. There result for March 2007 was good and Ferro Alloy Corportion is in upper circuit. I would appreciate feedback about these two scripts since I have these in my portfolio for a long time.

Experienced boarders please give your reply whether I should hold it or sell it.

Re: There is no stopping Facor Alloy - It has started its northward journey

We have discussed concerning Facor Alloy about whether it is a penny stock and is it worth investing or not but experience after a long time has borne fruit and I have profited from this stock very much and now I am sure that this stock is going to go up to Rs.14 where it was before.

Experienced boarders please give your comments whether for it or against it.
below 4.6 facor alloys uptrend is broken keep that as a stop..........there is hanging man pattern twice on the chart in the last 7 trading sessions indicating that the uptrend may be over......but 24th aug inverted hammer pattern still gives me hope that it may bounce back provided it opens above the last trading sessions close but please have your stops as this counter keeps getting caught in upper or lower circuit on a consistent basis..