Votes: 204 44.5%
  • Fibotrader

Votes: 181 39.5%
  • FCharts

Votes: 73 15.9%

• Total voters
Hi all,

This is my first post here on traderji.
I have been trying to run fibotrader since few days.
I have installed it successfuly.
I got the "main" file.
I got the "quotes_0" file.
I downloaded the "Kit" zip file.
But I didn't found the directories "Apr 2008" or "historic data" in kit.
I tried to download the EDO data from nse with getbhavcopy.
But importing this to fibo is taking too much time - doing it day by day.
Can anyone suggest some link to preimported data to fibotrader (like main...)
Dear psawji,
Can you please send me the "Kit" zip file. I couldn't find the link. My email id is [email protected].

thanks

Jose

hi..every body for nse quotes downloads one can use get bhavcopy by hemen kapadia.u can download in to a specific folder of ur driver then import that in to fibotrader...after trying much i have succeeded..Bijoy,Bhilai.
Dear Bijoy,

I am a new user and while reading the threads I found that you have gone through the pains of loading the data, experimented and emerged successful. I would like to benefit from your experience. My email ID is [email protected]. Kindly let me know how to upload daily data from NSE to fibo. Step by step process is provided will be helpful.

Thanks

Jose

hello,
i am new to this site,i have gone through the thread and i have installed fibotrader
,copied all eod data for one year,qoute_0 file and main file.But when i go for the chart,it shows only one day data on chart,please help me how one year data could be shown.

Hi ..everybody..i assume all who have been trying to use fibotrader..must have replaced the main quote file of fibotrader with that as suggested by Aaplana..now the problem is how to import historic datas ofpast two to three years of nse stocks in to fibotrader...for this one can avail the services offered by hemen kapadia through his software getbhav copy.u can download the software and down load the past datas in to a particular folder say nse in ur C drive..now u have to merge the files in that folder..then question is how to merge the files..one can google search..how to merge..files in a folder and one can take help of getbahavcopy website where hemen has described how to merge the csv files..i had gone thru all the above processes..as i had done it many days before just cannt recall that..i think everybody will succeed like me..after merging the files on can import the merged files in to fibo trader in one stroke..easily...i think now everybody can import datas in to fibotrader...okey one thing i want to mention here u have to merge all the text files ,if anybody faces problem after trying i will definitely try again..Bijoy Bhilai

Last edited:
Dear All,

I have been using fibotrader for technical analysis and it is easy and very convenient but of late I observe that the data(down loaded by using Hemen Kapadia's software) is not corrected for bonus/split by the securities admin>quote mgt>split .Earlier it had done the necessary correction.

without necessary correction the result would be faulty.

if any one can help ? I will be greatful.

thx

sanjit

Last edited:
Dear All,
I have been using fibotrader for technical analysis and it is easy and veryconvenient but of late I observe that the data(down loaded by using Hemen Kapadia's software) is not corrected for bonus/split by the securities admin>quote mgt>split .Earlier it had done the necessary correction.

without necessary correction the result would be faulty.

if any one can help ? I will be greatful.

thx

sanjit
dear sanjit

search for free amibroker updater in TJ. dear friend asuntosh has a very gud soft which updates amibroker directly. he is changind his soft i have requested him to change the soft to directly update fibotra. trder also you also put a request. for your current problem use bhavya it downloader.

regards

ravi