FAQs FOREX for Indians

ag_fx

What were you studying?
My degree had nothing to do with the position...It was random posting by HR for ppl into diffrnt deptts and I got lucky to get into treasury.

In some online brokers sites , saw I need to give my phone number for registering for their Demo accounts. Am i under any obligation to sign up with them for Real accounts after stipulated time ?
No..not at all..u can use demo accnt for as long as u want...n u can feed any random numbers there...they dnt really care....

lazytrader

My degree had nothing to do with the position...It was random posting by HR for ppl into diffrnt deptts and I got lucky to get into treasury.
If you don't mind, I would like to know what degree/specialization you have because B.E in Computers is definitely not going to get anyone there.

ag_fx

If you don't mind, I would like to know what degree/specialization you have because B.E in Computers is definitely not going to get anyone there.
You wudnt believe me LT...and that was the reason I wasnt saying it...But, I am a BTech in IT and NO...I havent done my MBA.

ag_fx

I have created robots for automated forex trading - have been very profitable in the past for metatrader platform (you can verify my statement by backtesting the robots using strategy tester) - let me know if you want to try them out - register at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get the robots.
If that is he case...why dont u just pip urself to riches...y do u want to sell it at first???

Last edited by a moderator:

.Pride.

hi ankit

you got a great job...
lets see where I land up after my MBA :p

by the way, leverage offered in forex is amazing...i've been trading with a demo account for some time now...will soon go for a live one...

just wanted to know which pair has max movement and around what time?
currently I am focussing on EUR/USD from 6:30pm to 10:30pm IST