F&O ZERO BROKERAGE - JustTrade or RK Global

Which Broker is better?

• Total voters

pravez123

RK GLOBAL client servicing and technical support is too poor, chose justtrade.in
If you are looking between RK and JustTrade.

Justtrade.in is better

lazytrader

As I a in stock market since 2 yrs.

Justtrade.in improved lot. And there Client Supports, mainly technical is very sound.

Price is also a good reason to be with justtrade.in
A few months ago justtrade was one of the worst. I think it will take time for rep to build up.

columbus

RK GLOBAL client servicing and technical support is too poor, chose justtrade.in
If you are looking between RK and JustTrade.

Justtrade.in is better
RK Global is rather POORLY managed site.

Sony55

well BAJAJ capital was providing Unlimited trading quaterly/yearly @ 4k n 13k nw they have capped turnover...its nt affordable anymore...so i spoke 2 thm....they said i v cum group thn he will consider.....
so guys ne1 wanna shift 2 bajaj or whoose brkrge plan is xpring.....lets form a group n customize our brkrge plan

i hv startd new thread plz post reply in dat

D

darkstar

Amit, I am interested in Religare. Can you please post some screenshots of market watch and charts. Also a list of studies (just a screenshot of the list not the overlay on chart).

I would be very grateful. Also I have a question about brokerage. Lets say I go for trump super thats 15k/yr and my brokerage ends up being much higher then can I switch to trump star half way through and adjust the prepaid brokerage?

What other recurring charges do you have? (AMC/software/demat)?
i am religare client they are the very transparent . and good service.