Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

yes ashokji... irb did work... rest all went down and most of them closed cost to cost... pentaloon did moved in opposite direction but i tried to make most out of it... :)

no worries... market never sleeps and raviji will come back with a bang...

Warm Regards...

ashokji.... i use the picks of raviji on TDSTs given by ST sir...

i use 3min chart for intraday... jet broke the TDSTs resistance line on 3min chart at 419.75..

buy was at 420.55 with a very close stoploss of 418... which was again never tested by the stock.... :thumb:

reason for 418 SL was that if u look at the chart the stock hovered around 418 for quite a long time just before the breach...

below is the chart for reference... green vertical line is the breach of tdst and red vertical line is the exact sell given by yellow arrow which is on the completion of the CD on sequential system (pls note this is system generated signal i didnt manually verify it)

regards
Ritesh

Hi Riteshji,

May I know how to do this settings? and which site to use for charting(free site if possible). I am quite newbie and just learning all things. I do aware about candle stick, SMA, EMA, Stochs ...but not beyond that

It will be really greatful to you if you provide more info/thread info where i can learn this setting.

hi

as some one has lost money , on moral grounds i will take some day rest.

with regards
ravi
raviji if its was so easy to earn each day in market than why would anyone take any other profession... mr ashokji is mature enough to understand the risk involved... you please continue your services to the forum... ups and downs are part of the market...

to every one in this forum... time and market never sleeps make the most now... rest only on weekends!!! :thumb:

superb bull run in jet once again.... great stock pick by raviji...!!!

as the weekend day... one must always keep a wide eye and never enter with a presumed direction.... go with flow is my moto!!! :p

hi
wstcst paper freezed. no sellers. again i insist put the stocks under u r system and play as per market directions. short if only u have the stock. buying side only up to the extent u r pocket permits. dont overtrade.

the stocks may bounse back asthey all tending stocks. mdcowel again fooled every one at last.

regards
ravi
true... and also freezed with good volumes... excellent!!

The stocks adanient, canarabank,auropharma,mcdowell-n,suntv,pfc,pantaloonr,jetairways.. are the stocks to be kept in the watchlist.. because the average weekly gain is postive..

the system is based on the 2day high breakout .. which is posted by someone.. long back .. nifty mechanical pivot system or something like that.. if anyone post in amibroker it will be very useful ./

the problem is choosing the right system of intraday trading.. i mean the exact buy and sell signal
thankyou

Hi Riteshji,

May I know how to do this settings? and which site to use for charting(free site if possible). I am quite newbie and just learning all things. I do aware about candle stick, SMA, EMA, Stochs ...but not beyond that

It will be really greatful to you if you provide more info/thread info where i can learn this setting.
hello bhavesh... sorry for the delayed reply... i am using Amibroker which is a charting software... the TDST lines are created by code which are called afl which can only be used with amibroker... these are advanced code which you probably wont get on any online chart sites...

if you have amibroker than please let me know.. i will PM you the TDST afl... i request you to before going to trading with any afl please first read the background material on these system available on traderji...

glad to help

Regards
Ritesh