market bearish

ADANIENT 222.20 SELL
AUROPHARMA 172.10 SELL
MCDOWELL-N 1762.00 BUY
jetairways 413.65 BUY

watch
apollohospital 855.80 buy
heritgfood 499.8 buy

mcdowel , jet airways may catch fire and explode.

with regards
ravi:)

i have reduced your search of >5000 stocks in bse, nse to only 6.
both sell not worked but buy worked...and in "jet airways", explosion it was!!!
:clap:

bhai, method bhi batao :)

sell nahi chale toh koi gall nahi sirji... apne toh SL laga ke baithe te.... jet mein savari ka mazza aagayaji.... hahaha

rightly said... always and always follow the trend.... (unless there is some inside info in that case pls share lol :D)

@ritesh.. at what levels did you buy jetairways today?
ashokji.... i use the picks of raviji on TDSTs given by ST sir...

i use 3min chart for intraday... jet broke the TDSTs resistance line on 3min chart at 419.75..

buy was at 420.55 with a very close stoploss of 418... which was again never tested by the stock.... :thumb:

reason for 418 SL was that if u look at the chart the stock hovered around 418 for quite a long time just before the breach...

below is the chart for reference... green vertical line is the breach of tdst and red vertical line is the exact sell given by yellow arrow which is on the completion of the CD on sequential system (pls note this is system generated signal i didnt manually verify it)

regards
Ritesh

Last edited:
yes i too agree... and i belive raviji has also stated multiple time to go with the nifty... hence for now i have avoided all the recent calls.... just keeping a watch...

Regards

pantaloonr explodes in opposite direction.... i know it was a buy call but i traded with tdsts and got some awesome results... ty raviji for picking trending stocks.... :)