FCH Buy 183.3500
MAHLIFE Buy 435.0500
MARUTI Buy 1494.2500
SHILPAMED Buy 307.1000

regards
ravi
Ravi,

superb picks today :clap:

Now a days doing paper trading based on your list, will do real from next week.

Good job Ravi. Keep it up. Well, I do my own analysis in deciding a play and then confirm with other reliable players like you:)

United Spirits is a good one to play the day trading game at the moment. I am mostly shorting it on the bounces and its working well.
I hope you are doing well too......

Even though global markets rallied and Sensex is up 85 points, it looks like this rally dont have much steam in it.

I am expecting a selloff later today. I think short positions are a safer bet. I shorted United Spirits here.
There you go guys, slept for a while and came back to see market in red from +85 level. I hope many of you shorted.

ravibhai awesome work yaar... dude keep it up man... i dont know if khusi's work is comparable coz never got a chance to follow her leads... but whatever you pick is worth keeping an eye on...

ravibhai a request if u can fulfill, in the next pick why dont u give some charts showing how you formed an opinion for the particular stock... this i have asked so that followers of your picks will learn and get further insights on chart analysis... even if u dont none the less the work is awesome...

thanks a ton!!

hi
i dont do any chart analysis. i analyse stocks of high volatility and their price levels . i dont want to swim in ocean of stocks. As some one insisted from the last two days , i gave some picks on intrady.
if u see the positional picks there is nothing special in it. same stock if strong and index is likely strong , then go for an buy or an vice versa.
see KTK BANK TODAY, AUROPHARMA. ADANIENT,irb AND ALL intrady stocks performed as per recommendations . i admit the intrady stocks after giving you return fell at the end . market gives only few oppertunity to cash it. Macdowel u see how many times it went up and down?that is how the operators play the game. i missed to recomend today reliance sell at 770 on intrday.
as my friend today shorted mcdowel, hope he has done tons of money. finally dont buy or sell blidly. put my stocks under your system and trade. follow the basic principles as well.
some times before i have been baned from traderji. may be this time too will undergo punishment for expressing ideas and picks.
My trader friend is speechless today as my performance eceeded expectations since last week of october by all of your good wishes.

with regards
ravi
:clap:
i dont see any valid reason to ban someone on giving picks... everyone here has the minds of their own and if they want to react to your picks they must also accept the risk associated with market and do their part of work before entering into any trade..

there will come a time when your picks may wont work(sorry to say) but then this is part of the game...

i dont see any valid reason to ban someone on giving picks... everyone here has the minds of their own and if they want to react to your picks they must also accept the risk associated with market and do their part of work before entering into any trade..

there will come a time when your picks may wont work(sorry to say) but then this is part of the game...

Yes I agree with ritesh, because market is controlled by big traders and when everyone buys the same stock , it wont last for a long time... example the 2652 was very nicely working for a year.. after it was explained here.. the system got fade away...

trading psychology is the best , charts and technical scan wont last long... there are numerous methods of reading chart...

so keep inventing new profitable system :)

Yes I agree with ritesh, because market is controlled by big traders and when everyone buys the same stock , it wont last for a long time... example the 2652 was very nicely working for a year.. after it was explained here.. the system got fade away...

trading psychology is the best , charts and technical scan wont last long... there are numerous methods of reading chart...

so keep inventing new profitable system :)
I know abt this 2652 scallping technique... I tried it but i found it easier said than done... U can say on paper to trade 20 stocks and end up earning in 12 out of 20 but in reality its not that simple... Most of the time momentum comes in all the stocks together so MM becomes an issue And a single u turn in a volatile stock can wipe all the earning even befor you get a chance to enter SL And moreover the overheads take up half of the earnings... And the most imp thing is u need to be all the time in front of the terminal which was okay in college days but now with the main profession in front lines this system cant be implemented... Even the hassel ine has to go through in order to get this system perfected,in my opinion, is just not worth it... In my own experience the profits are not that much more than other system which do not require monitoring all the time.... The margin of money earned more is just not worth the hassel one has to go through while following 2652...

All this is my personal opinion... No harm meant to the creator and followers of the system.... My apologies for any hard feelings...

I know abt this 2652 scallping technique... I tried it but i found it easier said than done... U can say on paper to trade 20 stocks and end up earning in 12 out of 20 but in reality its not that simple... Most of the time momentum comes in all the stocks together so MM becomes an issue And a single u turn in a volatile stock can wipe all the earning even befor you get a chance to enter SL And moreover the overheads take up half of the earnings... And the most imp thing is u need to be all the time in front of the terminal which was okay in college days but now with the main profession in front lines this system cant be implemented... Even the hassel ine has to go through in order to get this system perfected,in my opinion, is just not worth it... In my own experience the profits are not that much more than other system which do not require monitoring all the time.... The margin of money earned more is just not worth the hassel one has to go through while following 2652...

All this is my personal opinion... No harm meant to the creator and followers of the system.... My apologies for any hard feelings...
anyways 2652 is not working now a days.. I am doing paper trading with this method since few days and result is not even 50%.:mad:

Also paper trading on Saint's 60 min chart system now a days.

jetairways mein toh chagae ravibhai... bahot badiya... hats off!!!!