Evaluate your Broker before Account Opening- Check List & Evaluation Results Update

whisky

Re: Evaluate your Broker before Account Opening- Check List & Evaluation Results Upda

Great checklist Madam, Thanks for giving me chance to join your Delhi Club..Looking forward to learn from your great experience.
Great to have you in "DELHI TRADERS CLUB" I am sure u wil take this forward and i am really happy to see the progress. Don't forget to add the pictures of your first meet on TJ.

whisky

Re: Evaluate your Broker before Account Opening- Check List & Evaluation Results Upda

Guys-Visited Procon office today at Rajendra Place, New Delhi- giving 1000/-p.m. plan for unlimited trading in MCX with 3 time exposure(and are flexible on this) and have reasonably low transaction charges as compared to other discount brokers but they don't have Equity..

Seems better than all discount brokers reviewed so far for MCX..
For MCX India Procon is looking good so far and shortlisted :thumb:

For MCX India Procon is looking good so far and shortlisted :thumb:
Madam, For NSE SASonline is looking good as 999/-p.m. unlimited, you can refer that.
But Seema Madam How do you will be able to incorporate two brokers? One for Commodities & One for Equities? Better try Wisdom Capital.

whisky

Guys-Focus on the identifying the right people to do business it's a matter of money and not a joke.

whisky

Guys-Focus on the identifying the right people to do business it's a matter of money and not a joke.
Rightly said Mr.Kishore, there are many brokers who are actually jokers in the market with no business sense and poor traders are getting manipulated by them.

whisky

can i open account with procon or wisdom ?
You can open your account with anyone, it's your wish, but having bad reviews about wisdom in the forum as well as from their client i know.

Keep your eyes open and personally visit Broker's office,evaluate them as per below check points.

CHECKPOINTS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING?
1 Know about Broker history, it's Management, ask their professional qualification & backgrounds.
2 Broker Location, HO,Regd. Off, Branches
3 STATUTORY CHARGES ( Specifically Transaction Charges/Turnover Charges & Clearing Charges)
4 Check for DP Charges
5 Check for Clearing Charges
6 Client Account Opening Charges
7 Systems offered (NOW/NEST/ODIN ?)
8 Any System/Software Charges
9 Segments Avaliable
10 EXPOSURE provided segment-wise
11 Brokerage Plans
12 SMS Notification-Every Transaction / Day End

whisky

Procon is good but they provide only commodity trading

whisky

Hello Seema,

Request your view on sasonline...

http://www.sasonline.in/rs999unlimitedtradingplan.htm

Regards,
Raju
Sasonline is good as per my review & feedback got from known friends so far. The only thing in which they are lacking is the exposure for day trading, leverage is very important for day traders.

Mr.G

Safety of your hard earned money is most important after that comes discount brokers, do check the financial strength of your broker.
I have always given the advice that no matter how cheap a broker might be but we should always spread our holdings over different brokers and not keep huge amount with any single one.