EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

pkjha30

well thanks,
copying update in program files sorted problem.
no doubt! best seen till now? thanks.
well few suggestions which i hope every member will like
1. FUTSTK,XX0JETAIRWAYSSep06,5-SEP-2006,555,561.9,547.25,554.2,554.2,2906,3222.78,1484600,28800,
this XX0 before every script is useless as well as annoying.it is requested to remove this from conversion.
2. mention of month in suffix is useless.instead i,ii,iii can be used as suffix for in india only three month options are available.this will hlp in managing symbols in any database for analysis purpose.this is the same format which bse-nse group is using.this will aalso make data more consistent and usable.
3. for options instead of CA1380HDFCNov06 format HDFCCA1380-I,II.III FORMAT will give a giant leap in usability.again this format will reduce redundant useless ticker symbols.
any way thanks & hoping for a early improvement in software.
rajneesh

Hi rajneesh
I am glad that you gave good feedback abt F&O side.The format suggested by pasha was implimented. Your format, if it is universally accepted by TA software(leaving aside few exceptions), I would be implimenting it.
I was not able to reply quickly as I was little tied up elsewhere.
Thanks again
Pankaj:)

ps:- Mapi problem will not be there in update and upgrade. In main setup file it was not removed so that persists. After running setup if you copy update ,it will correct the problem. Else MSMAPI32.ocx needs to be copied to system32 folder(for xp) and registered.

pkjha30

well thanks pk for your words,
i hope u would'nt mind anothe suggestion. i came across a good utility of pagenotfound at http://www.traderji.com/34912-post1.html.this is basic requirement for most of PIB users .can u integrate this to yours and make all in one software. so that i do;nt need to run two different utility. anyway thanks
rajneesh
Hi rajneesh

Thanks for the suggestion. I hope pagenotfound doesn't mind. Normally it is a duplication of effort which should be avoided, but if EOD is useful then I wouldn't mind adding requested feature to it.Look for new version number 1.xx.00 ( current ver 1.0.6, new ver will be 1.1.0 to indicate new features added as against mere patch/upgrade 1.0.xx) when released. Also send one email to [email protected] so that I can maintain mailing list there itself for notifying udates.

Thanks

dear pankaj, bse eod convert file disappears after conversion.not able to find. one more thing bse intra files overwrite stored one.can this be solved.
thanks
ajneesh

pkjha30

dear pankaj, bse eod convert file disappears after conversion.not able to find. one more thing bse intra files overwrite stored one.can this be solved.
thanks
ajneesh
Hi rajaneesh
Original files are transferred to /Downloadedfiles/BSE ( for bse eod) and /Downloadedfiles/NSE (for NSE eod).You can find all files downloaded so far stored there.
BSE Intarday is overwritten but the same can be copied to some other folder manually.Seperate storage can be provided. Will look into this.

pkjha30

and by the way converted bse bhav-copy end up some where else not in converted folder.if possible check uo.
rajneesh
Hi rajneesh

Normally converted files should go to /DATA/BSE/Converted folder. EOD files in converted folder and stock wise eod files in /StockWise within the converted folder.

Will you tell where it actually goes in your case? So that I can trace in the code.

Last edited:
How to get the files ? I want to try.

Please some body can help in locating the files to try this software.

Thanx in advance

Mohit