EMA Crossover system -- huge earning potential

R

respectinvestor

There are many moving average crossover systems and different people use different combinations of it....one moving average I find useful for short-term traders is 20sma-9ema crossover on hourly charts.....and the strategy is very simple...when positive crossover is there buy whenever prices retrace to 9ema or 20 sma...when negative crossover is there sell whenever prices retrace to 9ema or 20 sma.....it works many a times...define a stop-loss and stick to this simple strategy...

sir,
I am new to trading,kindly tell me regarding live charts,from where can any one get live charts for different stocks. whether these are free or please tell me the best broker with least charges.advance thanks for a +ve reply

jallanankit

the purpose of the thread is lost in the last pages of the thread.. anyways i m very much interested in this crossover system as im also trying out a combination of MA and not EMA... Can u people pls figure out the benefits of EMA over MA..

I wish i could test the afl.. but when i tried combing the different portions as laid out with modifications, all i ended up with errors in amibroker.. may b some copy paste error..!! pls help ..!!

Finally I returned to this forum, after long time to say there is only one holy grail to make very easy money, either you trade in Nifty Index or options, in short F&O.

There are many 30mins, 1 hrs, 1 day AFLs trading systems, but here hard to define SL. Unneccessarily mind in trade even if market is closed.

Simplest way, INTRADAY on 2-5 mins chart. And get out of the trade as soon as profit is reached or as soon as ur SL triggered. Advantage if you are trading in options and making 5 points a day, per lot...ur money is doubled. Initially focus for 3 points and then rest is easy.

Now which AFL to use, use the simplest of all, go back and apply a simple MA, EMA etc anything crossover.

Note : No matter what, end the trade same day. You will always be profitable.

Really cool stuff. I use the same strategy, although, I use 10,20 and 50 EMA with slow stoch at 7,10 and RSI at 7. It usually helps me ride 10+ points and i trade with 10 lots and have min 5 trades/day :)

I only use a 1-3 mins chart....so you see i am really short term guy :)

Cheers for your post:thumb:

msa5678

Really cool stuff. I use the same strategy, although, I use 10,20 and 50 EMA with slow stoch at 7,10 and RSI at 7. It usually helps me ride 10+ points and i trade with 10 lots and have min 5 trades/day :)

I only use a 1-3 mins chart....so you see i am really short term guy :)

Cheers for your post:thumb:

Dear SB2000,

Does your conditions look like this,

Buy = 10dEMA crosses 20dEMA AND 10dEMA>20dEMA>50dEMA AND RSI(7)>50 AND StochK(7,10)<60;

Sell = vice versa;

Regards:)