Elliottwave addon for metastock backtested

Dear Raj!
You are correct. DLF, Unitech, Suzlon, Aban have not trended in last 2-3 months when you look at their Daily charts. But try to look 15min or 20 min or 30 min charts and see yourself whether they have traded or not. Most of the time when you buy/short 20 min PH-PL, you will get good returns on your trade. Around 55% of the trades are winner and rest loosers.
Please have a look at their 20 min charts and reply !! :)

Here's my take on Pivots :

HaClose =(O+H+L+C)/4; HaOpen = AMA( Ref( HaClose, -1 ), 0.5 ); HaHigh = Max( H, Max( HaClose, HaOpen ) ); HaLow = Min( L, Min( HaClose, HaOpen ) );

for( i = 2; i < BarCount; i++ )
{ if (HaLow>HaLow[i-2] AND HaLow[i-1]>HaLow[i-2] AND HaLow[i-3]>HaLow[i-2] AND HaLow[i-4]>HaLow[i-2]) {PivotLow = HaLow[i-2];}
else {PivotLow = PivotLow[i-1]; }
if (HaHigh<HaHigh[i-2] AND HaHigh[i-1]<HaHigh[i-2] AND HaHigh[i-3]<HaHigh[i-2] AND HaHigh[i-4]<HaHigh[i-2]) {PivotHigh = HaHigh[i-2];}
else {PivotHigh = PivotHigh[i-1]; }
}
Plot(PivotHigh, "PivotHi", colorBlack);
Plot(PivotLow, "PivotLo", colorBlack);

Tell me where I am using ZigZag ::D;)

Dear Raj!
You are correct. DLF, Unitech, Suzlon, Aban have not trended in last 2-3 months when you look at their Daily charts. But try to look 15min or 20 min or 30 min charts and see yourself whether they have traded or not. Most of the time when you buy/short 20 min PH-PL, you will get good returns on your trade. Around 55% of the trades are winner and rest loosers.
Please have a look at their 20 min charts and reply !! :)
My dear it is good to see u r confident in ur system.wish u success in ur trading career.
Happy trading.:)

Good evening,

This is Arun from Chennai. I m a new member to this forum.

I m having Metastock 11 and real time intraday data from Graphit-Live. I m currently learning the market.

Can you please explain me about the pivots and programming language. Where should I write these program ? Is there any tutorial to learn further. Please let me know.

Thank you.

Arunachalam.