Earning good amount by buying large qty with small margin in intra-day trading

Dear All,

I want to share my experience with you all regarding my intra-day trading.

I usally go for buying large quantities with the scrip value of less than Rs.100/-

Let us say

buy Suzlon 2200 nos. @ 65.60 at 10.15 after watching the market trend.
if it favours for uptread I will go for normal trade or otherwise I will go for short sell.

I will watch the scrip rate by .50 paise either way (up or down as the case may be). Immediately on reaching my target of 0.50 paise i will square off the trade and ended with profit.

i.e. Rs.924/- after deducting all the necessary expenses. Like wise I will do the 3 to 4 trades in a day considering the movement of the market.

I would like to have your feedback on this method of trading. Suggestions from the Traderji members are welcome.

S

SCF

Dear All,

I usally go for buying large quantities with the scrip value of less than Rs.100/-

Let us say

if it favours for uptread I will go for normal trade or otherwise I will go for short sell.

I will watch the scrip rate by .50 paise either way (up or down as the case may be). Immediately on reaching my target of 0.50 paise i will square off the trade and ended with profit.

i.e. Rs.924/- after deducting all the necessary expenses. Like wise I will do the 3 to 4 trades in a day considering the movement of the market.

I would like to have your feedback on this method of trading. Suggestions from the Traderji members are welcome.
Hi..friend,

Just tell me how many times you have landed in losses.

Donot you think its impossible to be in profits always when we enter trade?

I think you are playing a high probability game. If the odds are in favour, you will be in profits. If they go against, you will in losses. If they are 50:50 then also you will loose because of brokerage issues.

I think it is not so simple as you say.to make a profite of 50 paise you have take risk above 1 rupee.If the script moves in reverse direction you will have to lose more than 1 rupee .In this way you will limit your prfit and make lose unlimited

lasty66

Dear All,

Let us say

How much brokerage ur paying ?