Dont buy breakouts on impulse-just wait and--

Dear rvlv, I am working hard on my strategies. Looks like after a month i'll make enough money to buy that video( obviously after cutting my other expenses and holiday allowance :D ).

btw dear oilman thnx for telling us about ur purchase.

Sushant.

Hi Oilman,

Thanks for being honest and clear in your opinion.
A video means a lot of things that cant be written down simply.

I have finally succeeded transferring the video lessons posted by rvlv to vcd with the help of a friend. The breakout video contains some subtle points duly explained,the ultimate point being protecting oneself from losses and false entries in a relative context.

There are two view points.
Proactive and Reactive.
The proactive person chooses to understand,respect the other person,see the point of the other person,avoid conflict and waste of time.Chooses to remain humble- like Mr Lohiya who gently and politely made his point and contributed genuine points to be utilised by one and all.
It is like a feather in a cap when you say sorry and that act wont bring the persons image down.

The reactive person chooses to argue,disrespect,ignores the other persons view point in totality,waste time and energy in a wrong direction.What is the use of all talk and arrogant posts if it does not spell out a basic point of some learning value? The reactive personality thinks by saying sorry he looses all his dignity and respect where as the truth remains otherwise.Making funny and cilly sarcastic remarks REFLECTS
arrogance and disrespect not only to fellow forum members but also to the owners of this best forum in India.

The people trying to prove rvlv wrong,I am sure,will post some better educating video stuff with more examples charts for newcomers to learn especially on things like 1)top criteria for finding out uptrending stocks,2)same thing for downtrending stocks3)tips on how to seggregate genuine breakouts from false ones.4).Suggestions involving error free ami broker formulae in the related direction would be a great help.

help us new comers- give us more info-look forward to more video education support.please show us short cuts to shorten our learning curve.

ford

jatayoo

DEAR RVLV
If i recollect clearly W D Gann has written that a breakout that exceeds 3% of the top generally should not fall below.A breakout that is <3% from a resistance level or a top could fall back.
It is a matter of experience.what are your views pl.:confused:

Dear Jatayoo, IMHO= In My Humble Opinion, common net lingo.

It feels nervous to be on the radar, though its a bit enjoyable too.

First things first, no body can be proven wrong. We are all anonymous posters and perhaps the one who runs away only proves himself wrong.

Sarcasm is a good reaction to stupid abuse :D (dear ford, hope you go thru the weblink)

To say sorry to a rude person is like feeding his ego. Its a kind of slap on his face.:D

1)top criteria for finding out uptrending stocks,2)same thing for downtrending stocks3)tips on how to seggregate genuine breakouts from false ones.4).Suggestions involving error free ami broker formulae in the related direction would be a great help.
For trends, IMHO, go through Saint's and Kartickmarar's threads. You'll get all information for free and without any annoying advertisements :D

lol.. your third querry is a billion dollar question. Neither I have the authority nor the willingness to give my experience.( I am not as kind as Mr. Lohiya, thats it. )

Myself too I dont use over complicated formulae. Simple established indicators based upon prices and volumes work for me. I dont even use AB. Perhaps people using them can help you. Perhaps this is not the section of the forum to ask for that :D

Sushant.

DEAR RVLV
If i recollect clearly W D Gann has written that a breakout that exceeds 3% of the top generally should not fall below.A breakout that is <3% from a resistance level or a top could fall back.
It is a matter of experience.what are your views pl.:confused:
Thanks friend from ford.
your point is good.
I requested my friend Jhonny to provide proof on this.He uses modified darvas box.
I dont have any idea on Gann.
keep up.
I am on AMIBROKER thanks to nice suggestions on this forum.
Lot of SYNTAX problems.
ford

jatayoo

Thanks friend from ford.
your point is good.
I requested my friend Jhonny to provide proof on this.He uses modified darvas box.
I dont have any idea on Gann.
keep up.
I am on AMIBROKER thanks to nice suggestions on this forum.
Lot of SYNTAX problems.
ford
dear ford
w d gann is little understood today.his geometric interpretation of the markets is uncanny.i have yet to get a firm hold on his method's.The stock should be allowed to break out and preferably retrace.If the retracement stops above 3% level then enter.zee tele is likly to give this oppertunity in a few day's.siemens has broken above it's top today and needs to be watched.