Dont buy breakouts on impulse-just wait and--

Gents
New investors
Investors have nothing to do with Fibbonachi no., Dravas boxes, or breakouts. Investing is altogether different with trading.
I thought it is of education value and the video lessons of buying at fibo supports would help those investors who like to see video based on the requests I got. IT SEEMS THESE two PEOPLE see no value for these.They believe in depriving others of these learning oipportunities.
Rather than borrowed ideas, original posts are appreciated. Trading is a high risk activity, and learning from original posts or charts of members is the only thing that helps. Only knowledge does no good.
Such a nasty comment? It is very mean of this guy.
....If somebody cares to read the first post it says, Origin,source every damn thing is mentioned in all clarity for a 5 year old child toi make out but SUSHANT cannt neither read nor understand.
Such statements are not tolerated on a public forum.
- i never said it is my own manufacture.
This forum makes us learn a lot becuse members do take the pains to divule their research and experience.
=dont buy breakouts on impulse=means check think evaluate then jump in-motive dont go into losses!!! is it wrong?----------------------------------------------------------------
Every thing posted by me and Mr. Lohiya is in line with the title.
Thanks to an excellent video from NEAL-IT opens doors to new thinking.
Re-think breakout strategy
--------------------------------------------------------------
Good to see the marketing strategy.
In fact I have prepared some more video stuff,but now I see it useless to
post as I am fed up with nasty comments.Especially without reading the thing fully and for whom it is meant for to apply in which context.The pity is people think fibonacci support is useless or invalid.
You havent yet posted a single original chart. I could not find a single one posted by you after digging through all your junk posts.
My post will be off soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for that.
I wont be able to read the reply either as I proceed to remote project location for two weeks from now without internet.
You seem to have appeared from thin air to edit your post, 41 min. after Mr. Lohiya had replied. Unfortunately I was busy and could not reply immediately.

I dont bother if I get banned. Pls do not delete this post Traderji. It teaches junior members a lot who love this forum.

Sushant.

I am too sorry Sir that it hurt you, but it wasnt meant for you. Since all memebers might be reading this, I made a post so that newbies dont get trapped, in line with the title of the thread.
Regards.
Sir lohiya,
You are such a nice person. The fact you applogise shows you are a peceful and kind person though it looks as though it may not be a real fault. Humble! and naturally so.

They say- It is when you land up in a difference of opinion,a quarrel, an arguement, your real personality colur comes to the fore.A humble person like you remains honest,fair,decent,polite even in the face of a conflict. and still respect your opposite person.Normally,when in confrontation,people resort to false accusations and wrong remarks with one sided ,biased views on their opposite party..They dont give space to opposition party.
YOU have none of these negatives. how do you do it?
I learn a lesson and salute you for being humble,cool, peaceful.
You have not chosen even once to blame rvlv,though obviously he seems to be wrong.
I feel so sorry things were not comfortable,people lost their cool but you are exempt.you were special.

Anyway, you gave some of nice strategies, I printed some to read again. thanks for sharing.
And once again,if possible, let me learn a bit of your nice
personality.

Warm regards, and expecting more of your secrets in posting,
ford

kkeskar92

Hi,
I see nice discussion going on here. I am posting the charts of icici and indiabulls with fresh breakouts.The ADX is above30 and rising.Would you recommend a buy for a short term trade?Your responses will be appreciated.----KK

kkeskar92

These are the charts.--KK

Last edited:
hi friends

the title of this post group must be

DONT BUY FALSE BREAKOUTS
LOOK FOR GENUINE BREAKOUTS AND BUY ONLY GOOD BREAKOUTS
DONT BE IN HURRY=AVOID LOSSES

hope you guys agree with me.

Any way that is what I understand from rvlv post as seem to be his motive and very rightly pointed out by Mr Lohiya.

I am seeing a site with recommendations etc-looks good
I request if uor friends can see and kindly tell me the best of these recommendations are top 3 ot top5

link
http://www.sunidhi.com/Research.aspx?Menu=Research&mno=1&opt=1&Type=T

thanks
ford

Mr.Lohiya

Been following this thread with interest. RCOM made a breakout today. To me based on price action(fib ext) alone looks like this should make more gains. Any call on this?

trader21

My dearest friend, never take any of my views as a call. As I tried to point out earlier, chart reading is altogether different from successful trading(making loads of money). One of my acquaintance does not knows the difference b/w a bar chart and candlestick chart, trades intraday in NF and has been making consistent money for years. Its good to go through others views, but trading should be done only as per one's plan.

I am yet to discover the importance of fibs when prices are seemingly moving in a channel. Find attached chart.

Last edited:

oilman5

dear rvlv, you have given a lot to newcomer. video source is best to learn. its difficult to buy even, personally i collected through ebay, from uk/usa @1000$..dvd/vcd... i learnt trading hardway, , sometimes simply being lucky
i survive, .... SO NEWBUD SHALL LEARN ...FROM OWN MISTAKE ONLY....
....tested methodology which you have given ...they shall follow..in their 2nd cycle as a trader
oilman5