Dont buy Nagarjuna fertilizers now; they will fall soon

Re: Dont by Nagarjuna fertilizers now they will fall soon

I dont understand contradictory statements issued in various websites. Some say it is about to reach Rs. 100 and you say it is going to come down.

Please state your basis for the judgement.

H

hari09omkar

Now a thread is opened to make a call in the negative sense,i.e. Don't buy XYZ company!!! Market and Traderji both have two common things: Funny and Uncanny.

Pattel

Hi,

I found that many people are buying Nagarjuna Fertilizers. Now they are high rate. Wait for some time their NAV will be fall down soon.

Dont buy it...
Baseless claim

Hi All,

Whatever I posted is correct, when I posted this message Nagarjuna fertilizers are at around 54 rupees, after next day it slips and reached till 39 rupees, So we need to purchase shares at 39 to 40 not at 54 rupees.

the persons who bought at 39 are luckiest persons. who bought at 54 are less lucky persons they are loosing around 15 rupees per share.

this is what I mean for this message

very soon I will send my predictions

byeeeeeeeeee...
sky2win...

H

hari09omkar

Hi All,

Whatever I posted is correct, when I posted this message Nagarjuna fertilizers are at around 54 rupees, after next day it slips and reached till 39 rupees, So we need to purchase shares at 39 to 40 not at 54 rupees.

the persons who bought at 39 are luckiest persons. who bought at 54 are less lucky persons they are loosing around 15 rupees per share.

this is what I mean for this message

very soon I will send my predictions

byeeeeeeeeee...
sky2win...
We are waiting for ur lucky calls.....u r awesome.

Nagarjuna Fertilisers is the most volatile stock. Be cautious before opting for this stock. I have purchased Nagarjuna Fertilisers before monsoon at the rate of Rs 24 and soon after its merger the shares rouse to a level more than 20% of its value.
I suggest be cautious with the stock.

Sadanand