Dont Believe What I Say: My Trading Rules & Style

hi,

i have used tickerplant and i liked it a lot as compare to other softwares available in the market for trading. It is very user friendly and it help me to track the spread gap live in the market ( as it import the data live in excel sheet).

About other softwares, i hope traderji members will help you a lot to take the right decision.

Every softwares available in the market is good irrespective to whether it is an indian company or international company.

What i will suggest you that go for that software which will help you to use, understand & impement in your trade decision in a clear way (and also the features that you want in your softwares).......... And you will only able to know about it by taking the feel of the software by your own (taking demo for a week)
sir i wand demo sir
how to join with ...us...

iGuru

Hi IGuru,
As MCX timings are 10 am to 11:30 pm.....so are there any specific time intervals when trading volumes are good from intraday point of view..say if somebody trade in stock markets during day time and after 4 pm trades in commodities..is it ok or not advisable......

Hi Ravi,

You can trade from 5 pm to 10 pm, as at that time the markets become very volatile & provide good oppertunities for intraday trade.

iGuru

So whats your calculation of (8%X2) + Inflation --> Why factor of 2 for risk free interest rate ?

Dear Friend there is no such hard and fast rule for it or any concrete logic behind this. If you wish you can take it any number you like. But at the same time you need to understand that whether you will be able to get that much of return or not.

I have taken this because if I keep my fund in a bank then the max. interest that I can earn is around 8% (assuming Fixed Deposit rate) and this is risk free return on investment. So, if I will take the risk on my capital then minimum how much return do I need and I have adjusted it as per my Convenience.

iGuru

sir i wand demo sir
how to join with ...us...
Hi rkkg,

It will be helpful if you will be very clear about your doubt, mean exactly what you want to know?

iGuru

sir ur using one software that any demo sir?
Hi rkkgs,

You can visit tickerplantindia.com and there you can take their mktg. people number & ask them for demo. Or you can give me your mobile no. by PM, so that I can ask my relationship manager to get back to you.

hey there...
i just wanna say its a great tread..wanna show my appreciation for your hard word & dedication.. u r doing a wonderful job.. thanks mate..
:thumb: