Dont Believe What I Say: My Trading Rules & Style

Hi,

With every chart you will find all these indicators as these are the basic indicators available with all the technical charts. Currently I don't have any live chart for Indian Commodities like: Metastock, esignal etc. But I'm using the demo iternational charts as of now like gci demo account, futurespros etc.

Apart from this, I have an account with Sharekhan where I get Indian charts with last 5 days of historical data for technical studies. With the combination of these two charts, I take my decision for trading intraday.

Regards,

iGuru
for live mcx charts in gold and base metals, one can register a demo account with broco trader s/w.

Hi guru

Can you please tell me about any software for technical analysis on commcan know dities/
?

I want to go for chart reding on my own so that I can know what is going to happen in next 5 , 10 or 15 minutes.

Hope to get something on this.

Regards

Pawan Saini

iGuru

Hi guru

Can you please tell me about any software for technical analysis on commcan know dities/
?

I want to go for chart reding on my own so that I can know what is going to happen in next 5 , 10 or 15 minutes.

Hope to get something on this.

Regards

Pawan Saini

Hi Pawan,

You can get lots of information w.r.t. to Technical Softwares in this blog.

Few software which is known to me as of now are: Metastock, e-signal & Amibroker.

As of now I have used Tickerplant.......... it is a good software for tech. studies & analysis.

Hope these info. will help you a lot.

Dear Guru

A great thanks to you.

There are few questions which are running in my mind for many days.

1. One person told me that he is using some s/w for tech. analysis and I suppose he has got that s/w from some foreign company and he told me that he is paying few dollars .But he didn't reveals the name.In your opinion are the Indian companies best or foreign?? Are the s/w provided by indian companies competent with foreign s/w?

2. He told me that he has never lost any trade.Do you think that technical analysis is very important for success in trading??

3. You have mentioned about spread trading. Can you please guide me how to use this strategy in intraday if possible?
I am not able to understand the strategy.

4. are there any websites which can be used to know about the trend of commodities ?

5. lastly Can you please give me your email Id so that I can contact you on your Id as i am in a great need of help because i am losing the trades continuously?
You can also mail me [email protected] if you donot want to reveal your Id here.

Dear Guru

A great thanks to you.

There are few questions which are running in my mind for many days.

1. One person told me that he is using some s/w for tech. analysis and I suppose he has got that s/w from some foreign company and he told me that he is paying few dollars .But he didn't reveals the name.In your opinion are the Indian companies best or foreign?? Are the s/w provided by indian companies competent with foreign s/w?

2. He told me that he has never lost any trade.Do you think that technical analysis is very important for success in trading??

3. You have mentioned about spread trading. Can you please guide me how to use this strategy in intraday if possible?
I am not able to understand the strategy.

4. are there any websites which can be used to know about the trend of commodities ?

5. lastly Can you please give me your email Id so that I can contact you on your Id as i am in a great need of help because i am losing the trades continuously?
You can also mail me [email protected] if you donot want to reveal your Id here.
Please go through this following thread. He has explained about the strategy. Hope this will answer all your questions.

http://www.traderji.com/commodities/45523-spread-trading-strategy-calculation.html

Hi Guru

I suppose you are online now .

can you please tell me about any indian company which provides s/w for technical analysis for MCX commodities ?

You told me about tickerplant.

But above you have mentioned that you are using international s/w . i mean to say for some foreign s/w providing company.

Are they better than Indian?

iGuru

Hi Guru

I suppose you are online now .

can you please tell me about any indian company which provides s/w for technical analysis for MCX commodities ?

You told me about tickerplant.

But above you have mentioned that you are using international s/w . i mean to say for some foreign s/w providing company.

Are they better than Indian?

Hi,

I have used Tickerplant and I liked it a lot as compare to other softwares available in the market for trading. It is very user friendly and it help me to track the Spread gap live in the market ( as it import the data live in excel sheet).

About other softwares, I hope Traderji members will help you a lot to take the right decision.

Every softwares available in the market is good irrespective to whether it is an Indian Company or International company.

What I will suggest you that go for that software which will help you to use, understand & impement in your trade decision in a clear way (and also the features that you want in your softwares).......... and you will only able to know about it by taking the feel of the software by your own (taking demo for a week)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hi IGuru,
As MCX timings are 10 am to 11:30 pm.....so are there any specific time intervals when trading volumes are good from intraday point of view..say if somebody trade in stock markets during day time and after 4 pm trades in commodities..is it ok or not advisable......