Don ka dairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

i think spelled it correctly it is not "diary "

it is "Don ka dairy"

don is a local gunda how can u expect him to be a educated officer:lol:

don ka hisab kitab will only have hafta collection records:lol:
Dairy kee baat hai to hafta nahee collect hoga , doodh hee collect hoga (duhana hoga) gaay bhainso kaa!!

Anyway continue with your astro etc.. all the best. BTW its not only you but N number of people mis spell it! :p :eek:

susheel04

ok friends i deleted all of my shared files

SavantGrade is not intrested in my posts

i really dont understand how did he become mod of this forum

interested can find me in yahoo chat or my blog

Susheel anna, as far as I know, dairy refers to milk products. Please enlighten us how your trades are linked with milk products :annoyed:

hi friends,

Everyone has trading dairy why not me!
You are wrong. None of us have a dairy here, except you. It appears that you are the only doodhwala of traderji.

Last edited:

susheel04

Susheel anna, as far as I know, dairy refers to milk products. Please enlighten us how your trades are linked with milk products :annoyed:

You are wrong. None of us have a dairy here, except you. It appears that you are the only doodhwala of traderji.
areey why Savant Grade is after my posts???

ok friends i deleted all of my shared files

SavantGrade is not intrested in my posts

i really dont understand how did he become mod of this forum

interested can find me in yahoo chat or my blog
Susheel now you are violating forum rules....you are solicting in your yahoo chat or your blog......why should a Mod not take serious action on you ?

Smart_trade

susheel04

doodhwala or prediction wala everyone here trading first understand this.

susheel04

Susheel now you are violating forum rules....you are solicting in your yahoo chat or your blog......why should a Mod not take serious action on you ?

Smart_trade
Smart_trade sir,

Kindly delete all threads created by me if i request SG about this i'm sure he will preserve this like exhibition. Anyway i've deleted all of my graphs & images without this it wud look like spam.

Anyway failures will happen with humans only but i'm not god.

my intention of coming to the forum was only to meet astro traders but met a great distributor of Gambling scheme double money in 40 trades (SG sir who was great promoter for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.