Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

U

uasish

Feeling embarrased by your compliment but OK i will try to do my Level best ( barring the proprietory coding part)

U

uasish

Hello sir

I saw a very old thread here about nifty called NIFTY FIFTY if we can get something like that it would be great.

btw, is AMITBE now changed nick to amitt26?

Thanks
nb
newbee,

AMITBE is one of our forum's Legendary ID ,i just do not have the courage to continue His Thread,he is presently just minting Money & very busy.One of the THE BEST TA ,Traderji.com has seen so far.
Joydeep is in touch with him,i would request Joydeep to get his permission.

Asish

newbee,

AMITBE is one of our forum's Legendary ID ,i just do not have the courage to continue His Thread,he is presently just minting Money & very busy.One of the THE BEST TA ,Traderji.com has seen so far.
Joydeep is in touch with him,i would request Joydeep to get his permission.

Asish
Hello Sir

Thanks for the info, was just wondering why the thread does not talk about EWT and projections etc. . .

Will go through the thread with this new prespective.

Thanks
nb

Hello sir

I saw a very old thread here about nifty called NIFTY FIFTY if we can get something like that it would be great.

btw, is AMITBE now changed nick to amitt26?

Thanks
nb
No,Nb,both Amits,different guys....Amit(Amitbe) has been one of our great members over here at Traderji,shared a lot of great stuff,you will find lots of material at NIFTY FIFTY and SOME GOOD STEALS that could come in useful.......so do go through the threads when you get the time.

Saint

No,Nb,both Amits,different guys....Amit(Amitbe) has been one of our great members over here at Traderji,shared a lot of great stuff,you will find lots of material at NIFTY FIFTY and SOME GOOD STEALS that could come in useful.......so do go through the threads when you get the time.

Saint
Hello SAINT

Thanks a lot, both the threads put together will have some 5000 odd posts !!!

Rather than waiting to get some free Time, will get on the task right on.

Here is what I propose to do. Will get the amibroker setup with historical data for all the scripts and nifty data, then will try to walk through with the days on the thread, hope to be able to do that in next 9 days. That way I just sacrifice 5 trading sessions, also i can use this time to put some other business plan into action.

Hello uasish sir,

I would definitely have some queries regarding the concepts that I will come across on this two threads.

On the forum, I cannot see any regular contributor other than you, who can help me on this. I am planning to put the queries to you

I humbly seek your permission to do so and also plz let me know, if I should do so on the original threads or one of your threads.

Thanks
nb

U

uasish

newbee,

I am honoured for being considered by you as an able person to satisfy your query,however as both of us are dumb fool student of mkt hope we can jointly manage.

The queries if posted in that relevant thread along with the author's post for reference would be more appropiate,if our reply is Off line then atleast AMITBE will have to post for clarifying the same.

Nice effort plz do keep up the spirit.

Asish

NB: many old members ,i am sure with this effort will have to break their silence & come forward.

U

uasish

Going through this Thread once again Felt why not Amitbee start his Thread of 'Nifty Fifty'.

U

uasish

One thing i am relatively sure that this time there would be a Long period of Base forming .

Reason for Long Period base formation:=

1) The Election is nearby,Mkt does not like Political Uncertainity.
2) The Global Melt Down will percolate down here to take a toll on indian corporate earnings.
3) Any Reversal signal is Still not visible in the charts.