Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

U

uasish

Now as spot Nifty is above 4500 for more than 20mins,the RBI behind us ,and remembering the candle formation of last 2 Days ,we can now reasonably say that there is a Support generated yesterday.
Hence 'Gaurav' & 'Manish Life' can relax a bit,(infact after going thru Gaurav's post i could understand he is not in favour of putting a SL in the system BUT HE DIFENITELY has a level in mind of 'Thus Far & No Further').Infact Amit's level was v.good.
Let us see how the last 45 mins span out,probably we have a foreseable Support Level now.

U

uasish

Now Nifty Fut has come up over 4500 ,the Window Gap is now another 15 points only,Nifty normally closes it's Gap.

U

uasish

I am skeptical until the Gap is closed in Nifty Fut [gap Area = ( 4570.55 to 4524 )] this move is not valid for me, i will be still on Day Trading basis (no position overnight).After successful overcoming of this Resistance area we will still have couple of 100 points,i will wait.

U

uasish

The Nifty Fut Daily chart is there for you to decide.

Last edited by a moderator:

renu daga

hi members.
well rgt now nifty is standing at 50 days mv..and it is rgt now to move from here,,but to be very frank no tech levls will work now,,,only dow is repsonsible ,,,now when we again new fall or decline ,,global weakness will be the reason,,,,so why we need to study the levels ,,wait till the gloabl ,,weakness statement is removed in the rumours,,,,..so dont go for tech levls...no study will work,,,,,,,,,hahahha
but mind if nifty breaks alow of 4260..then major sell off in futures and we can see the fulfiling of gap made in april futures..
seniors,,kindly comment on this.
renu

Dear members,

I enclose herewith the nifty chart.

Nifty at present in red zone.

there is a clear sell signal.

Please post your comments on this chart.

Thank you,

Basudeo

Attachments