Do we know Nifty going to bounce ?

jatayoo

HI

I think it should retrace to 4550.

sagi:D
After the friday plunge of the DOW & NASDAQ, I'll wait for a confirmation from the Nikkei tommorow morning.
In all probability the lower levels will be seen.We dont know what is the magnotude of the crisis that the Hedge Funds face in the Sub-Prime accounts.Neither will they tell us.
So watch for some signs of stability that wiuld indicate that these funds feel comfortable after the profit booking to cover their losses in the sub prime markwe.Until then the way is down unless our MutualFunds and Financial I nstitutions step in.:D:D:D

U

uasish

The Nifty Fut chart is attached with Price points.
On upside there can be another Resistance at(Long Term Channels ,Lower one) = 4465.75,than mentioned in the chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

uasish

The Nifty Fut chart is attached with Price points.
On upside there can be another Resistance at(Long Term Channels ,Lower one) = 4465.75,than mentioned in the chart.
So Nifty Fut closed above the Mid Line Support ,let us see what is in store for To-morrow.

U

uasish

Thinking of reviving this Thread on Nifty Fut based on EoD only.( As Savanth is on long vacation )
Plz give your suggestions.

Thinking of reviving this Thread on Nifty Fut based on EoD only.( As Savanth is on long vacation )
Plz give your suggestions.
Asishda, good wishes to u and ur entire family for the marriage ceremony.

Welcome back.

Nifty may bounce tomorrow due to the world market conditons as well as technicals

U

uasish

Asishda, good wishes to u and ur entire family for the marriage ceremony.

Welcome back.

Nifty may bounce tomorrow due to the world market conditons as well as technicals
Yes everything is over nicely.

Do any of you feel another seperate thread on Nifty Fut is at all necessary,plz give your comments.