Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.G

How To Become Billionaire?

Saving money is useless if you spend it all regularly in splurges. Most of the youth generation spends most of their monthly income. The previous generation has a different habit. They saved most of what they earned.

Dave Ramsey has said that “Live like no one else, so later you can live like no one else.”

Interpretation of this is that, You should live some portion of your life like no one is willing to live, So you can spend the rest of like no one can live.

Dhirubhai Ambani was a petrol pump attendant before he made the biggest corporation in India. And Karsanbhai Patel was a door to door soap salesman before he started the household name NIRMA.

These Billionaires were not born with a golden spoon in their mouth, They came with almost empty pockets. How did they become rich?

None of them were promised any wealth. They took on huge levels of risk and sacrificed their own life for future generations. They lived in a way that most people wouldn’t. But still they went forward.

You don’t actually have to live like they did, but you should follow their tenants.

We see other people with expensive handsets and cars,But we fail to notice that they might be spending most of their income in the present. In the long-run you will be richer than them.

India is a magnificent country, The only reason we did not bear the full blow of the 2007 recession is because older Indian generations were frugal unlike their westernized successors.

The key is to save first and then spend, not save what is left after spending. It is also a saying that Normal People Live Above Their Means, Rich People Live Below It.

You don’t HAVE to get that new gadget if you can afford it, You don’t HAVE to buy a new car every 3 years. Live a few years of your life below your means and you will have the wealth that no other has.

Then people will rather say that: “You’re so lucky.”

http://ghanishtnagpal.com/become-billionaire/

Mr.G

Please delete this thread. As soon as possible.

Mr.G

No No I am extremely sure that there is option for deleting thread as well as locking thread. My dad scolded me alot. I cant use the same content here that I put on my blog. It will kill SEO on my blog as TJ is indexed more often and google will get confused with same content on both places. They will think i have copied content from TJ. I am sorry everyone. bye.

Thread closed on request from thread starter.

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.