Discount Broker Comparison

wisdom capital is saying that they are providing bracket orders. wisdomcapital.in/why-us/ . anyone using their bracket order how its works
I have been experienced with this feature for Fully automated trading with NEST Dealers terminal at their Gurgaon Office. Actually its an algo product and Omnisys charges minimum 25k/month for this specific product with limited orders from Broker. However for each Dealer terminal for fully automated trading costing appx 6000/month

It is also heard to understand that some different servers are required for retail/manual terminals and additional server was under trial one month back with WC.

I am not sure but I think by this time they could have started this features for retail traders as well.

WC has partnered with various companies to explore 'State Of The Art' kinda technologies and its going to help active traders like Traderji members in long run.

Unicon barred from securities market, http://comparebrokerages.in/brokerage/uniconsecurities , 11 crores in client funds still with them and don't know how much worth of client stocks has been misutilized.
Excellent, Mr Creep !!!

What an excellent idea of promotion of own website & company you works for.

Have seen your website just now. Probably you are a team member of a particular Broker house (Z...). ?? And your intention is very clear. What a fun except Zerodha nobody has submitted IT return for current year as per your site :D . Had you created the site initially when Zerodha had started their business and their balance sheet was nowhere I could have appreciated you.

Keep going ...Keep confusing people ...keep spamming.

All the very best.
Anirban

Last edited:
My personal view is that common people must be away from Stock Market. I have never seen a person to earn from the market. Even long-term investments are not a fairly tale for the guys invested during 2008/9 have lost heavily and finally booked their losses after 4/5 years ...they were fully unaware that it was starting of a new bull run.

But Mr Creep is trying to create confusion among traders and investors I believe. Company could be busted but clients money remain in clients pool under the vigilance of SEBI/NSE/RBI/GOI.

My personal view is that common people must be away from Stock Market. I have never seen a person to earn from the market. Even long-term investments are not a fairly tale for the guys invested during 2008/9 have lost heavily and finally booked their losses after 4/5 years ...they were fully unaware that it was starting of a new bull run.

But Mr Creep is trying to create confusion among traders and investors I believe. Company could be busted but clients money remain in clients pool under the vigilance of SEBI/NSE/RBI/GOI.
Then why are people complaining that their funds are stuck with Unicon. Why has SEBI and NSE not intervened and returned the money to the clients. Check the Nse complaints logs.... HUNDREDS of complaints with actual names of clients along with type of complaint pertaining to payout of funds and securities are registered in last 3 to 4 months.

Then why are people complaining that their funds are stuck with Unicon. Why has SEBI and NSE not intervened and returned the money to the clients. Check the Nse complaints logs.... HUNDREDS of complaints with actual names of clients along with type of complaint pertaining to payout of funds and securities are registered in last 3 to 4 months.
Stock Market trading is a ZERO sum game. People are bound to loose money in this market. Complains are not a solution rather its one sort of exploring frustrations.

Show me one example when a Broker has flee with Trader/Investors money:confused:

Most complains are from reputed Brokers where illegal trades have been occurred by RMs to met their target.

Stock Market trading is a ZERO sum game. People are bound to loose money in this market. Complains are not a solution rather its one sort of exploring frustrations.

Show me one example when a Broker has flee with Trader/Investors money:confused:

Most complains are from reputed Brokers where illegal trades have been occurred by RMs to met their target.
As of now, that example is Unicon, they HAVE run away.
And as I said, still repeating AGAIN, almost all complaints related to Uncon are of delay of weeks to months in Funds payout and Stocks payout.

These are details I have got from NSE website, not some heresay.

As of now, that example is Unicon, they HAVE run away.
And as I said, still repeating AGAIN, almost all complaints related to Uncon are of delay of weeks to months in Funds payout and Stocks payout.

These are details I have got from NSE website, not some heresay.
Busy with Trading Now, as I enjoy, closing hours trading. 'Shall check with NSE site and get back to u afterwards.

regards

Dear Anirban Dharitiputra ,

i am strongly disagree with your above post( bold red)....... if you have a well back-tested method with positive expectancy and with proper MM and RM then Stock Market trading is not a zero sume game and you can make a tremendous and spectacular fortune with Stock Market trading.
according to me.....trading is the best profession in the world.

HEM