Discount Broker Comparison

m.stock: when i checked it was long back and they didnt have many things in place. In over a year much would have changed so someone needs to update. back then they didnt even have e-dis, you need physical slip and need to courier to Mumbai only. I dropped idea of having a/c there.

flattrade: Personally my account are old and has POA so i dont know how this new system works. I dont see reason to revoke it and hodlings are with bigger broker.
restricted POA shouldnt be a problem.

for 0 brokerage i think Finvasia is still best out there. That one big mishap of ghost trade incident to be honest has happened with others too but they did refund losses and issue was handled eventually.
Finvasia being a CC means they should have a large backing and compliance.
With Finvasia their haircut is higher ...even for cash component mf haircut is 15% - which is ridiculous
and another stupid thing - you can only sell whole unit ...so if u have 11.66 unit of some MF - what to do with the remaining 0.66 units ?

With Finvasia their haircut is higher ...even for cash component mf haircut is 15% - which is ridiculous
and another stupid thing - you can only sell whole unit ...so if u have 11.66 unit of some MF - what to do with the remaining 0.66 units ?
Thanks. I did not know this.

Have you written to them about it ?

Anyone having experience with flattrade fno trading? are they charging higher haircut like finvasia and how about margin requirement ? it seems finvasia charging more margin for option sell position than other brokers - how about flattrade? @travi @timepass

Anyone having experience with flattrade fno trading? are they charging higher haircut like finvasia and how about margin requirement ? it seems finvasia charging more margin for option sell position than other brokers - how about flattrade? @travi @timepass
No experience.

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
ll
Yes I agree i am a frequant user of finvasia but the concept of fixed haircut for MF collateral is something i dont like but parallay its good for those Mf's which are having a higher haircut from exchange end!!

Rest regarding MF its new for me i hvnt tried this MF thing thir in SHOONYA

siyalikashyap

Stop overthnkng.U cant control evrythng, Be it
And so far for higher margin , I feel they charge it for commodities for often then NFO
Cuz i cross checked their margin requirements with fyers calculator and both are same!