Discount Broker Comparison

kaly422000

off topic . fyers , one of the promising broker as far as their software is concern, change the broking structure. now they chjarge rs 20/ flat. no provision for percentage brokarage as zerodha like .01 or rs 20/ which is lower. better they have earlier has .01/.1 or rs 100/ which is lower with free call to trade. this previous scheme suits many low volume trader or cash intraday trader. if they change this brokarage structure ecerytime why people trust them.
also they have ecs debit system which debit amc charge direct from bank account and that is also unsecured.
any way but for their trading software was interested but now seems they are not trustworthy.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
off topic . fyers , one of the promising broker as far as their software is concern, change the broking structure. now they chjarge rs 20/ flat. no provision for percentage brokarage as zerodha like .01 or rs 20/ which is lower. better they have earlier has .01/.1 or rs 100/ which is lower with free call to trade. this previous scheme suits many low volume trader or cash intraday trader. if they change this brokarage structure ecerytime why people trust them.
also they have ecs debit system which debit amc charge direct from bank account and that is also unsecured.
any way but for their trading software was interested but now seems they are not trustworthy.
But, most traders with F&O will benifit with Rs 20/executed orders & fyers will also get new clients for attractive & stable terminals...Is not it?

Earlier, most traders(except high volume traders) using their terminal for few trades, to make a/c active and using Rs Rs 15-20/ executed order brokers...
They knew it..:lol:
Now another discount broker added in the list.. with better terminal and charting..with oi analysis..news feed.. Good news for most of traders...

kaly422000

But, most traders with F&O will benifit with Rs 20/executed orders & fyers will also get new clients for attractive & stable terminals...Is not it?

Earlier, most traders(except high volume traders) using their terminal for few trades, to make a/c active and using Rs Rs 15-20/ executed order brokers...
They knew it..:lol:
Now another discount broker added in the list.. with better terminal and charting..with oi analysis..news feed.. Good news for most of traders...
but for intraday cash trade .01-.02 is more preferable for many low volume traders. i was just going to open an account but that brokarage restructure will not suit me. zerodha is going through some rough time may be .expect them to improve soon . and i have changed my decession to switch to zerodha. dont like this type of policy change. pi and kite is no lesser than fyers may be but for much more customer base some problem is there. any way not connected with zerodha. its my idea. fyers sud include the brokarage as .01/.1 or rs 20/ which is lower but their recent brokarage for new client is rs 20 flat per trade.

headstrong007

kaly422000,

fyers has no comparison with pi and kite. IMO. much advanced, much stable, with more accurate data than pi, kite or any other brokers terminals. GUI much better..lots of added tools.. Their mobile platform also far advanced than other brokers..

One thing I don't like that, they copied Zerodha's Rs 20 call and trade charges for auto square off too.

fyers probably excluded the brokarage .01/.1 to keep out traders who can generate less brokerages for them by using valuable resources like fyreone.
But there is always another option, open a/c, make few trades to keep a/c active and trade from another broker suitable for your trading...
unless they add an amc charge like trade tiger for fyreone too..:) but brokerage with trade tigher is much higher than Rs 20/ executed order.. So such chance of mis use of charting terminal is less now..

Last edited:

kaly422000

probably they may charge for their platform in near future as like nse now or odin(some brokers) so want to avoid.
sharekhan tradetiger there is flat brokarage of .3/.03 and no minimum brokarage and demat outgoing charge is zero.
percentage brokarage without minimum brokarage or flat brokarage will attract more trader or invester. for sip type of trade it is not suitable and tradetiger is very much competeble with fyers. with only 2 years of age if they change strateji like that i think they loose market for sure. still they dont have no bo and co and stop loss order is not so comfortable . only plus point is their intraday chart. also if u keep margin of rs 20000 in sharekhan u can have .2 or lesser and no such volume obligation.
for tradetiger i think sharekhan dont charge anything provided u open demat account with them and trade atleast avarage or few to have tradetiger access

Last edited:

headstrong007

Trade Tiger added amc charge for all new customer, someone posted here. Even emailed for most of old customers. It's high enough about 6000 per year..:annoyed:

I don't think fyers is goint to charge for fyersone anytime soon.. reason..just launched discount broking. Previous Rs 100 per trade was not discount brokerage at all..Now new clients can come only if terminal is free and brokerage model is same as others like Rs 20. :D

Fyers has more advanced features than trade tiger. IMO.

Here is some features..
http://www.adigitalblogger.com/trading-platforms/fyers-one-review/

Fyers already has higher transaction cost like TSO..Its 240. If they charge for trading terminal.. only few will trade for them..
It's better untill its free...not with Rs 6000 AMC..IMO..

kaly422000

thanx for info of tradetiger charge. i confirmed it today by visiting near by branch. one reprentative said that this charge is coming but not implimented still now but for those who dont use tradetiger for trading(low trade) and only for logging mainly,their tradetiger access is denied after some time and for reactivation they charge rs 6000/anum for advance brokarage. that is the story.
i was prepared to open an account on behalf of my wife but now not thinking about it. thanx for the info.
more over many of their RMs are rude in nature. any way will wait for any development in brokarage in fyers. one of the sales person in fyer said there may be percentage basis brokarage for intraday cash after some days

kaly422000

as per tradetiger some of the franchises didnt confirm rs 6000 amc for tradetiger. one of them said it is a mad idea but one of the stuff in the nearest branch said this charge is coming. now sharekhan customers wud face problem:confused:. . thanx that there are discount brokers like fyers and zerodha.
from unknown source, fyers may review to include .01 brokarage with rs 20/