Discipline + Simple Method + Little Money = Dream To Reality

arjit

Hello to everyone, I have been trading in future & option market (Stocks,index,commodity) for last 5 years and suffered a lot with a loss approx.___________.Now I have learnt some simple but essential way to reach the DESTINATION with the help of Traderji Forum and all the Dear Members.From today I am starting my NEW JOURNEY with the help of TWO TEACHER (Discipline & Simple Method) and yes also with a little boat of Rs.40000.00.I have a set plan to start my journey.I will update my trade here but I will reveal my plan after three months. Target approx. 400 points in NIfty Future in 30 trading days to complete my dream of Rs.__________ in two years.

pkgmtnl

Hello to everyone, I have been trading in future & option market (Stocks,index,commodity) for last 5 years and suffered a lot with a loss approx.___________.Now I have learnt some simple but essential way to reach the DESTINATION with the help of Traderji Forum and all the Dear Members.From today I am starting my NEW JOURNEY with the help of TWO TEACHER (Discipline & Simple Method) and yes also with a little boat of Rs.40000.00.I have a set plan to start my journey.I will update my trade here but I will reveal my plan after three months. Target approx. 400 points in NIfty Future in 30 trading days to complete my dream of Rs.__________ in two years.
Still UR charm of FnO did not vanished?

Wishing you all the best in your efforts

rajeshn2007

Hi,
Discipline + Simple Method + Little Money - Futures = Dream To Reality

columbus

I think it is difficult even for professionals to achieve 400 points per months consistenly on monthly basis. Around 8 % percent compounded basis comes to around 250 per annum or 2.5 times of capital.
I think getting around 30 to 50 % on annual basis is far better and realistic.
Any wish you all the best..................

arjit

My heartly thanks to dear pkgmtnl,knarendra,prasadam,vijayvaliya,tps123,rajeshn2007,columbus & munde77.I am going to trade NF only positional.I have back tested some trading plan which are here in Traderji Forum which I am going to use.I have learnt every thing from this forum.My special thanks to Saint sir,Savantji,Vinod Nadodaji and all the gracious member of this forum.Now I will be waiting for a signal to take my first trade.I have seen that 300 - 400 points in 30 trading days(not 30 days) is easily achievable.Hope my Lord Jesus Christ will lead me in the way of my destination.