Diary of a day trader - Part 2

Are u talking about prem doshi? He claims himself as a big analyst and a master in trading. He use to provide calls in facebook also. He has a group in facebook.

Caution: Don't fall in these traps. Trade using your own wit. :)
I want to repeat suduko's dialogue.............TIP means PIT........:clap::rofl::lol::clap::rofl::lol:

To phir sharabi ne hosh me bol diya hoga.. lekin jo bola vo jhooth bola :D :D
TP ...m really drunk now.........driving on highway......dhabe pe betha hu.......Job.........is GULAMI............100%....rue..........

My vocabulary skills are good! My intention of picking those words were also correct, because not many would read the concept in the same way as you had just explained. Since you explained it properly, I heard it!:thumb:

I wanted to highlight the consequences of starting a chat room!! You might start a room with a good intention, but I see this as an opportunity for traders to make quick money instead of learning, and make huge losses later!! And instead of learning from their mistakes, they curse you for their mistakes!!!

Since we both said the same thing, I rest this case with an understanding that my message has been heard. Thanks! :thumb:
Hmmm.. you are picking fight with a wrong guy, In the end you will also have mud thrown at your clean clothes. In this forum some guys are here to boost their ego without any foundation, he is just one of them.