Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

Good decision move on .
I wish you all the best for your new job.
Professional trading is simple but not easy.One has to learn it like any other profession in life, be it medicine, engineering , law or accountancy.

If you are not cutting it, there is no point breaking our head against a stone wall....good decision of taking up a job so that you can have regular income plus savings for trading capital.

My best wishes to you in your future career path.....

Smart_trade
Good luck dear for your new career, and my best wishes are with you. :thumb:
That's the Spirit. :thumb:
Good decision softy, wish you all the best.

Professional trading is not simple.
Just like playing cricket is easy, but to become a professional cricketer is not easy.
Even in Traderji there are very few full time trader for sure.

Yep, I mean 'trading for living' by using the term 'full time trader.'
Slowly and steadily we are loosing top boarders...
Although I am sad that you are leaving TJ but happy for you.
Do well in job and may someday return back to trading with much better preparation. These are bad times to be in stock markets I am also loosing in my delivery portfolio but the steady income from job keeps me going...
May be you can take a break of 3 months refresh all your learning and then make a fresh comeback....Anyways all the best and keep trading..:D
I do have plan of returning back to trading. And I am not leaving TJ completely. I will come like whenever possible, like after working hours, Weekends etc. to have some chat. I have taken up the job as to ensure that my bread & butter is not at risk :p

Taiki in Softy out.............let c who is correct..........bdw.....I never suggest him to quit ...trading.......for GULAMI.........:thumb:
I also hate gulami. But what to do, trading is not giving me anything. :mad:

softy best of luck for your job..............:thumb:
@ Soft Trader

U are not alone! Best of luck!!
Softtrader is taking a small break from trading ....I am sure he will come back to trading after making good trading capital and some solid preparation on trading....

ST
jab khali tha tab nahi kiya , ab job mein kya khaq karega.......:(
Ek hi saal hua hai yar....2-3 saal tak chance hai...

ST
Softy,

All the best for your career, please do visit my trading diary and correct me wherever I am wrong.

Thanks.
Thank you all for your wishes. Thanks a lot. Wish you all a happy trading and make lots of money. :)

Last edited:
I do have plan of returning back to trading. And I am not leaving TJ completely. I will come like whenever possible, like after working hours, Weekends etc. to have some chat. I have taken up the job as to ensure that my bread & butter is not at risk :p

Thank you all for your wishes. Thanks a lot. Wish you all a happy trading and make lots of money. :)
If you are not hungry enough, you won't succeed much in trading :D :D

:thumb:

soft_trader

there was a trader so called prem_ technical analyst where he is gone not able to find out ?? any one knows about him
Are u talking about prem doshi? He claims himself as a big analyst and a master in trading. He use to provide calls in facebook also. He has a group in facebook.

Caution: Don't fall in these traps. Trade using your own wit. :)

TraderRavi

low risk profile

softy doing job is not gulami :mad:, sharabi ne nashe mein bol diya hoga:D, job mein rokra kamao........:thumb:

softy doing job is not gulami :mad:, sharabi ne nashe mein bol diya hoga:D, job mein rokra kamao........:thumb:
Sharbi daru pk jo bolta hai sach bolta hai.........Teacher G......:D