Diary of a day trader - Part 2

ashu1234

Is it possible to trade intraday with more then one system?
Can/should someone be both intraday day and a swing trader?
Yes, IMO it is possible to mix two system, specially converting intraday to a swing trade, as every swing trade starts with intraday position, if a swing trading system shows solid breakout then I think there is no harm in carrying position and trail position in the direction of break out. Intraday is sort of subset of swing trading.....so possible.

DanPickUp

Is it possible to trade intraday with more then one system?
Can/should someone be both intraday day and a swing trader?
1. If you use different systems in the same market, you will get confused. It is the same like using many technical indicators and trying to figure out what market will do next because of all this indicators. Just keep it simple and stay with one system you really love and understand. But as always: Your choice.

If you use different systems in different markets, that would be an other case and surely can be done.

2. That is personal choice. Depends a lot on what kind of trading strategies you use. You surely can do both by combining intraday strategies with swing trading strategies. As the other poster told: You can use an intraday signal to enter a trade and then later you use this trade for swing trading. No problem with that.

Good trading / DanPickUp

Last edited:
I request my dear friends Ashu1234 and DanPicup plz calm down.....and edit both of your ...unexpected words.....you both senior traders ......newbies watching you mind it........:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

As you wished, my part is done :)
Thank you for your spontaneous response:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:...hope Ashu1234 will do same:D

ashu1234

Thank you for your spontaneous response:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:...hope Ashu1234 will do same:D
Hi,
I respect your concern for this thread and for your esteemed friend, but this is not the only thread where I can see provoking comments without any reason.
(Apna bhi young blood hai) :D

Anyways I have no intention to go after anyone personally but can't say for others, so urge you to stop this nit-picking which you can still see where it is originated.

Hi,
I respect your concern for this thread and for your esteemed friend, but this is not the only thread where I can see provoking comments without any reason.
(Apna bhi young blood hai) :D

Anyways I have no intention to go after anyone personally but can't say for others, so urge you to stop this nit-picking which you can still see where it is originated.
Hey!!!If you are a gentlemen trader please edit your unexpected rude comments:annoyed:........I already reported to Traderji