Diary of a day trader - Part 2

soft_trader

Softy, ST Da's swift method is really good. Google for it :)....

Not sure about %s as I have not traded on 5 mins. I have tried it on a higher timeframe and is very good. Backtest the method, make necessary modifications as per your style and you should be ready to go :thumb:

Beauty of the method is it will ask you to trade only in one direction [most of the times ] and does not require the "I think" to identify the trend or direction.

Unless a person knows "Price Action trading" which only comes with experience anti-trend trades in expectation will only cause heart-burn :D.
looking for few month time period, you have to be really lucky in your picks. Swing trading karni ho toh SBI ko dekhte raho... Long term maja lena ho toh 'kamatiti' market is the place. track any rare metal and you will find plenty of opportunites in coming days or weeks. Bas jaldbaazi mat karna. Aur thoda khridna so that SL wide rahe. :)
Sell on every high .....BNF......@ softy.........alhabad bank u can buy if u are an investor.....
look to buy relcapital will give good returns in coming months
for very short term look go buy ktkbank and dhanlaxmibank
Buy good sectors only I gues avoid PSU banks (Unless deep in value)
1. Torrent Pharma is my pic

Also can look at HPCL (280) ke level bounce karta hai woh (fundamental reasons tau sabko pata hai)
Thank you all for your suggestions :thanx:

hi, guys
How is it going? Options ki skinning hote dekh rahe ho? :D
Today's session is my last session for the time being as I have some personal business to attend to which may take a few weeks. So I will be off TJ for a while. (Do I hear 'Thank god!' ? :p :lol:)

huh....not trading and not coming to TJ ?I thought you are leaving commodities but will trade on NSE FO.

Best wishes for your success in the work which you have undertaken. ...will look forward to have you back soon....

Take care....

Smart_trade

Sold BNF 1o lots @ 12490 ...........bought @ 12360:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sold BNF 1o lots @ 12490 ...........bought @ 12360:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
My tgt was 12260 today..............its HIT:D.........you can c in my thread........But m not greedy .....m happy ....in that profit....:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

good short trade in NF.............:) booked 3/4 as we are in 3SD and 4SD of VWAP.....market has tendency to correct from these levels.

Smart_trade
Ohhh.... and I thought there would be a squeeze in the end because of high VWAP :(

ST Da were there any kind of long trades there today (scratch, or loosing) theoritically I am asking...

Thanks