Diary of a 315 Trader

bapu4

Hi Sir Putuval,
I am visiting your thread after a long time and am happy,actually yor frequency of posting had reduced and then I lost the track.
Here I would like to bring to your notice that Shorting below the top of ichi cloud invariably succeeds (my observation) sir you can see all your charts and see in it ,how safe to short below Ichi cloud top(which lies on right side of the price on daily.Other such thing need consideration to minimise the failuers,Like if you wana go long in daily(swing) the price(close) should be above 5ema(this observation works very well on weekly also pl chk and tell me if I am wrong) and many other such things but here one gets confused what criterion should be given top most weightage because each contradict other many times,but kya kare loss bhi to nahi parvadta !!!With all these consideration we also should consider the movement of Nifty
Sir you had started studying 'ichi' what happened to that,this one has been a mystry to me which is now slowly unfolding,most of the forex traders follow it and earn a lot.
Regards

Last edited:

trade4putuval

Hi Sir Putuval,
I am visiting your thread after a long time and am happy,actually yor frequency of posting had reduced and then I lost the track.
Here I would like to bring to your notice that Shorting below the top of ichi cloud invariably succeeds (my observation) sir you can see all your charts and see in it ,how safe to short below Ichi cloud top(which lies on right side of the price on daily.Other such thing need consideration to minimise the failuers,Like if you wana go long in daily(swing) the price(close) should be above 5ema(this observation works very well on weekly also pl chk and tell me if I am wrong) and many other such things but here one gets confused what criterion should be given top most weightage because each contradict other many times,but kya kare loss bhi to nahi parvadta !!!With all these consideration we also should consider the movement of Nifty
Sir you had started studying 'ichi' what happened to that,this one has been a mystry to me which is now slowly unfolding,most of the forex traders follow it and earn a lot.
Regards
I am still following the same strategies. Except that, I have reduced the number of trades per month. I will keep 5EMA in my mind and check the trades going forward. Thanks.

trade4putuval

Re: Lt

LT has taken a beating from the high of 1893.8 to make a low of 1519.95. Can this be a candidate for an upside of 150 points (considering the current global condition of course).

However, yesterday's candle broke the swing low and the target will be the next swing low which is near to 1450.2. But there is a fibo level at 1433. I would prefer that this not getting broken because that will then take LT to 950.

Lets look at the weekly candle.

• 100 EMA: Last touched in October 2013. It can be judged from the speed of the down fall. Pity, I did not see this earlier or would have recommended a short at that time. This should act as the support for the bounce back. But...
  • Fibo levels shows 1433, which I guess will be respected.
  • But there is a swing low at 1450. If this gets broken, target will the next swing low, which is 1401. So i doubt if 1450 will be broken.

Strategy would be to buy between 1450 and 1500 as close as possible to 1450 with 1430 as SL. Let's see.

So I guess, 1401 is SL for people who wish to trade LT.

trade4putuval

Hi,

Time for analysis. Daily and Weekly, did not give me anything meaningful. Thought to check out, 4 hours chart in nifty.
Nifty is currently inside the cloud and when it is inside the cloud, lot of whipsaws occur. This coincides with the fact that next week is also an expiry week. So lot of SLs to be hit. So what do we do!

High level picture first
  • Nifty hit 200 DMA and fell from there.
  • Nifty SST SAR@10631 broke and from there, it was all downhill. Bear SAR is 10646.
1543057286466.png

4 hour chart
I am not a Fibo Follower. But I use this tool in chartink to get a frame of reference for my trades.
  • 10671 is the Fibo level if broken could take nifty higher. But then we have 10646 as 30 mins SST Bear SAR.
  • See ichimoku cloud in 4 hours. The cloud bottom is around 10350. As per ichimoku analysis, when a price enters the cloud, there is 65% chance that the price touches the opposite side of the cloud before reverting. So we need to see on Monday whether we are on the 65% side.
  • Cloud top is 10555, so if it breaks out of 10555, it has escaped the cloud, and hence we can see a near target of 10636. This means SAR will not be broken, and nifty will turn around from somewhere below the SAR.
  • Pivot calculation for Monday shows 10561 as pivot. This means, any hour close above 10561 is a positive indicator for nifty for target of 10636.
Let's see.

trade4putuval

t4v bro
welcome back, after a long long time :)
Thanks. Was busy trading;). Will find time to document my analysis. In fact, I came online in traderji last week only after long time.

trade4putuval

One another point, I forgot to mention! I do pivot trading on an hourly basis. So the closing price at 15 minutes past the hour (For example: 1015, 1115 ...1515 hours) is when I decide to enter a trade/exit a trade. So it is not important whether the pivots and/or the other levels are taken out in between (For example, nifty opened way above the pivot of 10561 today). It is important where the price stands at 15 minutes past the hour. If it is above the pivot, I go long, else I go short.

Today's pivot is 10561. So if it closes above this price at 1015 hours, I go long with 10611 target. If in the next 1 hour, if it closes below the pivot, I exit the long. For safety, I keep the SL at 10477 (S1).

VJAY

One another point, I forgot to mention! I do pivot trading on an hourly basis. So the closing price at 15 minutes past the hour (For example: 1015, 1115 ...1515 hours) is when I decide to enter a trade/exit a trade. So it is not important whether the pivots and/or the other levels are taken out in between (For example, nifty opened way above the pivot of 10561 today). It is important where the price stands at 15 minutes past the hour. If it is above the pivot, I go long, else I go short.

Today's pivot is 10561. So if it closes above this price at 1015 hours, I go long with 10611 target. If in the next 1 hour, if it closes below the pivot, I exit the long. For safety, I keep the SL at 10477 (S1).
Dear TP,
You are looking 315 rules in your trading now days?

trade4putuval

Dear TP,
You are looking 315 rules in your trading now days?
Of course, 315, 315 subsidiary SST. This is the foundation of my trading.