Dhiraj's Best Way of Day Trading - Discussion

Thanks Sunil !!!
I dont see Dheeraj ... anyway Dheeraj what you have done is a quest and the way you offered your quest is excellent, I have no word for you just ...the name "LION HEART":clapping:""

Last edited:

Sunil

Thanks Sunil !!!
I dont see Dheeraj ... anyway Dheeraj what you have done is a quest and the way you offered your quest is excellent, I have no word for you just ...the name "LION HEART":clapping:""
I personally know 5-8 members who, along with me, would second your views...

No amount of words of appreciation & gratitude is enough for Dhiraj - one of the leading but silent "Lion Hearts" of this forum for me.
This is the BEST gift for any newcomer to the trading world.

A toast for our DHIRAJ
:beer:

Hi gurus,

I am using Sharekhan and after I place the Buy order it's status will be pending. Now when I try to place a sell order it rejects it saying that "Saleable qty less than order qty -10". This would imply that the I will get the same error when I place a stop loss sell order.

So, I cannot place a sell order until the buy order is triggered? If that is the case then is it not very very difficult to place and track 6 orders using Sharekhan?

Hi gurus,

I am using Sharekhan and after I place the Buy order it's status will be pending. Now when I try to place a sell order it rejects it saying that "Saleable qty less than order qty -10". This would imply that the I will get the same error when I place a stop loss sell order.

So, I cannot place a sell order until the buy order is triggered? If that is the case then is it not very very difficult to place and track 6 orders using Sharekhan?
Any suggestions? I keep getting that error when I place a sell order ..

bandlab2

unless a buy order is executed, you can not place sell orders. so u cant place 6 orders at a time.

ORDER1 buy above 1223
ORDER2 target 1232
ORDER3 stoploss 1217

ORDER4 sell below 1189
ORDER5 target 1178
ORDER6 stoploss 1197

place ORDER1, ORDER2, ORDER4, ORDER5. when ORDER1 is executed , place ORDER3 and cancell ORDER4, 5. When ORDER2 or 3 is executed, cancel the other. same logic with ORDER4.

unless a buy order is executed, you can not place sell orders. so u cant place 6 orders at a time.

ORDER1 buy above 1223
ORDER2 target 1232
ORDER3 stoploss 1217

ORDER4 sell below 1189
ORDER5 target 1178
ORDER6 stoploss 1197

place ORDER1, ORDER2, ORDER4, ORDER5. when ORDER1 is executed , place ORDER3 and cancell ORDER4, 5. When ORDER2 or 3 is executed, cancel the other. same logic with ORDER4.
But I will not be able to place the ORDER2 unless the ORDER1 is executed. On the other hand I can place ORDER5 even though ORDER4 is not executed.

actualy we realy would like to thanks for dhiraj . it is realy great one . every one is earning money from this simple ta . only disadvantage is have to put two orders i mean stoploss buy and stoploss sell . but i realy waite for the price come nearly to the recommanded price then i ll try to put order . so i ll manage my exposure . but i could not follow to many script at the same time . and some time the price sl price is achived with out punching the chart . so little bit fear . but whatever it is realy superb one by dhiraj ji . realy greatfull to him . thanks

Exceptional case

hello friendz,
i have been following this theory from past few months..........n i m also earning frm it.............

but today i found an exceptional case......
ABB triggered its Sl ysterday as well as today........this the 1st time tht i have seen tht a stock has triggered Sl for 2 consecutive days.........

it may be tht i may be wrong in taking correct values..........if it is then seniors can plz correct me.......

with regardz ,
kripalsinh

Re: Exceptional case

hello friendz,
i have been following this theory from past few months..........n i m also earning frm it.............

but today i found an exceptional case......
ABB triggered its Sl ysterday as well as today........this the 1st time tht i have seen tht a stock has triggered Sl for 2 consecutive days.........

it may be tht i may be wrong in taking correct values..........if it is then seniors can plz correct me.......

with regardz ,
kripalsinh
Which are the stocks that you trade using this method?

I have seen SL being hit the second day but the second trade has hit target. I have never seen consecutive days with double SL being hit.

Currently, we take 0955 to 1015 range to decide the value of filter. If the trading starts at 0900 hrs, what time element one shud consider for filter decision? 0900 to 0930 maybe?