Dhiraj's Best Way of Day Trading - Discussion

hi lohiastone n others who r new to this strategy

plz chk out the mother thread for all the rules...... heres the link.......www.traderji.com/day-trading/25307-best-way-day-trading-2652-theory-trading.html

plz read the attached txt file for simple explanation of theory by dhiraj n sunil..... the attached xl file by sunil, just put pr. day hi low n hi low at 10.15, 10.35 n keep updatin aftr 10.35...... also VVs n Stokinghems afl for amibroker, but i m not able to fgure it out yet, as i m a newbie....... ;) sorry cant devote much time as m studying for my exms....

cheers:cool:
Hi,

Will this strategy 2652 work for Nifty futures intraday trading?
Please revert back.

Thanks & regards,
keerthi

To,
Ashwinurao........
I m trading in Nifty ,Reliance ,ABB ,Lnt ,relcap. , SBIN .

r u trading using this theory ?

if ys.......then since when ?

with regardz,
kripalsinh
Hi Kripalsinh,

I am interested to try this 2652 strategy for Nifty future intraday trading. Kindly share you Nifty trading experience with this strategy.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Keerthi

Hi,

For this method, Can I place the orders as they appear in the excel sheet, or should I round them off before placing to the nearest 0.05 ?
I do not want the market to reject my order based on the entry price.

For my target orders I want to place limit stop orders, so isn't the target price the limit price? how far do you think is a good enough price for the trigger, Is the same price good enough or should I keep it 0.10 lower for Buy order and 0.10 higher for Sell order?

But I intend to place all my target and stop loss orders as market orders, so those are actually my trigger prices. Am I right?

Regards.

dhiraj11378

Thanks Sunil !!!
I dont see Dheeraj ... anyway Dheeraj what you have done is a quest and the way you offered your quest is excellent, I have no word for you just ...the name "LION HEART":clapping:""
hey i will be back in a month with a simple new way of trading purely intraday and fully mechanical
the thing is that there are no trades before 12.15 p.m
all trades are after 12.15
i will be posting backtest results
it is a method of earning of around 11 to 15 percent in a month consistently

Pralhad

hey i will be back in a month with a simple new way of trading purely intraday and fully mechanical
the thing is that there are no trades before 12.15 p.m
all trades are after 12.15
i will be posting backtest results
it is a method of earning of around 11 to 15 percent in a month consistently
Sir, We are egarly looking forward for your excellent contribution!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

adityasaraf007

I am an absolute beginner in the Stock Market and interested in following the 2652 Method.

I have done the backtesting for about 6-7 scrips, and this method still gives a monthly return of around 6-8% continuously. However, now the prices hit the Stop Loss more often.

While backtesting I found ABAN to be the only one which hit the targets consistently. Infact, it hit the SL for just 1 time and then on the same day gave the extended profit of 0.8% for double quantity.

Can someone please let me know some of the scrips which consistently hits the target and are good for this strategy, as I cannot double the quantity more often because my capital is very low.